the Rift

[OPEN] Correspondence #5

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Do you feel that? Things just got chillier in the Basin. I was expecting a warm welcome, I didn’t know such crabby presents came in such colourful packages. I’ll admit, I was thrown off a little bit. I haven’t actually experienced any real hostility in the Basin - everyone just pretty much ignores me most of the time. Well, except for my best friends but they don’t really have the choice. There’s a good group that I’ll always say hello to - dears like Ashamin and Tiamat and the ladies I met by the hot springs that fateful day.

I still have dreams about that day. Ah. So perfect.

But tonight was very, very different from that.

My mouth dropped open a little bit when she started, I couldn’t believe it! She thought I was young! Oh sweet, angelic Ahvelyn. Her tongue was poison and sugar all at once and oh, oh, I think I’m falling in love. Most of what she said didn’t actually stick around - I got the vague idea that she was threatening me and that she didn’t want to be called ‘darling’ but like, how was I supposed to know that? She didn’t have any neon signs that said ‘don’t call me that’ and I can’t exactly read so it wouldn’t even matter if she did.

Young! Maybe I’m young to her but in the dark she doesn’t look all that old so who knows.

She kind of does have neon signs about her with all the blue business but it’s more advertising “I’m part tiger” or something like that. Which, I guess, accounts for the bite.

When she’s done, I just tilt my head and close my mouth finally. Well, for a second anyway because it opens up again because even if I don’t comment on the wonderful compliment she slipped in there that will make me smile for the next four seasons there was something that was a little strange. “I don’t have pussies on my feet.” I look down, as if I was checking. I mean I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be an insult, but it was a weird one. Asking me please to not use that word would have done the job a lot faster.

And I’m all about getting the job done fast.

“Depending on which one you’re talking about… actually no, either way that would make walking super awkward.” Whichever pussy was attached to your feet, it wasn’t going to be a smooth ride.

“But, I apologize. It’s a pleasure to meet you Ahvelyn. My name’s Johnny.” I don’t really know what else to say so I just look around for a while, thinking, before my grin started to grow again and those dashing green eyes of mine focus back on her.  “So... you really think I’m a young stallion?” Too sweet! I haven’t been called ‘young’ in so long!
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Ahvelyn
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 09-14-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 11-22-2015, 05:57 PM