the Rift

[OPEN] Correspondence #5

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
I am so, so, so relieved that we’ve managed to sidestep the unfortunate start that we started on. I don’t even flinch a muscle when she came over and sniffed at my hair - probably not something very common but for me it’s just sort of something that happens. I can’t blame them, sometimes I even flip my hair a little bit to catch the attention of a passerby. Sixty percent of the time it works every time. I’m usually rewarded by something like a little pause as they try to figure out where the scent is coming from - apparently these poor Helovians haven’t been exposed to a lot of sugar and peppermint in their lives and that makes me incredibly sad.

But I’m also sure that it’s going to make me incredibly popular and that helps me to be not quite so sad.

She started to move away and I was crestfallen, I’ll admit it. My ears even drooped a little bit out of the sheer monumental sadness I felt in those two seconds - I loved this mare, I really really did, and I didn’t want to see her go… OH! With a flick of her tail she invites me to join her on her walk and I immediately comply - trotting in my bouncy little fashion to catch up with her before falling into step beside her. I have to move a little bit faster to keep up, her legs are much longer than mine, but I don’t mind.

Mostly I’m just not willing to complain because I don’t want to see her fierce (if confusing and beautiful) wrath again.

And to be honest, the words ‘young stallion’ keep jumping around my head like popcorn and I’d follow her anywhere right now.

Love-of-my-life Ahvelyn asks me what my job is and well, I don’t usually like to ramble or talk about myself very much but for her I’ll oblige. “I’m a weaver! I haven’t really done much, so I can’t direct you to where you can find examples of my work, but it’s quite fun. I can make all sorts of things out of fabric, cloaks and blankets and whatever else you can think of.” Jockstraps and kinkier things that the Basin didn’t need at the moment but I was sure would come in handy in the future. Especially if Ode had any family hanging around…

“What about you? Have any of our fine ranks caught your attention?”

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Ahvelyn
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 09-14-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 01:36 PM