the Rift

[OPEN] Correspondence #5

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well strap me down and dip me in chocolate, she was interested in becoming a crafter! How delightful! Up until this conversation, I hadn’t given the fact that there were other horses in my rank besides me much though. Ulrik, the saucy little minx, had disappeared without so much as a farewell to his fellow weaver and to be honest I had jumped up to the top rank so quickly that I forgot that there were a couple other steps on the ladder below it. Were their other crafters?! Oh my good gosh we could have crafting rallies. I can bring the snacks!

“Wonderful!” I’m speaking with absolute genuine enthusiasm, of course - why wouldn’t I be? I think that crafting is a wonderful pursuit for anyone. And, you know, it’s kind of perfect for someone that’s older (not that I would ever say this to Ahvelyn’s face). I mean, you can just nestle up somewhere comfy and do the work! Or go on nice, relaxing walks like this one and collect materials.

It’s honestly the best job, I’d be surprised if she wasn’t interested in it! “It’ll be an absolute delight to work with you! I don’t really have many projects going at the moment, though with the chilly weather coming I think it’s about time I get working on some blankets - for us or for the other herds.” Yes! I think that will be a good project. “How about I call on you the next time I’m working on something?” I could use some company while I was crafting! Young Erebos and Öde had proved to be a delight the last time I tried and, surprise surprise, I’m not overly fond of doing anything on my own.

“And for now, may I accompany you back to your cave, Ahvelyn?” A gentleman always walks a lady home, after all.  
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Ahvelyn
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 09-14-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 11-22-2015, 05:57 PM