the Rift

Desperate search for plots

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
Things have been going along at a snail's pace lately with all my characters and I really need to get some plots going for them to get them doing something other than just sitting. ANY plots are welcome for ANY of my characters. [Brisa, Aeolus, Ciceron, Rhea and Kalona]

Right now I have way too much time on my hands being out of work so my characters are how I am focusing on things currently. Nothing is out as all my dudes are sad loners who need friends.

Plots:

Brisa:

Rhea:
Mortuus Nox Started

Kalona:
Sialia
Rune

Aeolus:

Ciceron: (might be a little slow with him as things have been choppy with everything surrounding his character.)
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Well. I think Kalona and Sialia should meet. Or Glacia and him. Or even Soren cause dudes. Obviously we can throw together Sia and Rhea. Ooh or once Rune Is discovered in the last land, then Kalona could meet her too. I dunno. But. He's a sexy boy. So I know Sia would appreciate him. Rune is so standoff ish. She's like her mother was in her youth. But, for different reasons.

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
(09-15-2015, 12:06 AM)Soren Wrote: Well. I think Kalona and Sialia should meet. Or Glacia and him. Or even Soren cause dudes. Obviously we can throw together Sia and Rhea. Ooh or once Rune Is discovered in the last land, then Kalona could meet her too. I dunno. But. He's a sexy boy. So I know Sia would appreciate him. Rune is so standoff ish. She's like her mother was in her youth. But, for different reasons.

Sia and Kalona sounds fun and so does Kalona and Rune, he wouldn't have an issue with her standoff ish behaviour lol he just kinda takes things how they come but is clueless to what emotions feel like other than the obvious anger and such.
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
You are welcome to pick from my boys :D I have Destrier, Crowley, and Kratos. I'm up for anything with any of them!

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
I would love to plot anything with rhea!!! :))

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Rhea and Mort definitely need a couple threads together thats for sure <3

Dingo you have any ideas for who would wanna meet who?
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
Nickel, what about a thread with Brisa and baby Milo? I think he would like to watch her do a crafting project and learn something, maybe even help as much as he can. :)

Sure that would be awesome <3
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
Once his birth thread is finished I can make us something, then. :)

Sounds good, does he have the plague lol

Adoptable
I think we should do Kalona and Rune for sure ^^ I think it wpuld be interesting certainly :D

nickel
@Soren That would be great :) Did you want to start them a thread?

Also still searching for more threads
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
You are welcome to any of mine!

Brisa and Naerys might be fun since Brisa was there for her birth and whatnot. Naerys and Aeolus could be fun, too, if you're interested. But I'm open for her to meet anyone!

Other than that I have Miykael and Crystarius open for threads at the moment. Miykael is infected with GLL but he can cure it in others. Crystarius is from the Rift, so... yeah. :D Let me know whom you're interested in and we can work something out. <3

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Aeolus should meet Erthë. I bet it would be interesting :) Actually, just throw all of them at me; I have great things going on and I can drag you into all kinds of trouble.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Adoptable
I can start one up when Rune is started :D

nickel
@Erthë - I am open for any and all suggestions XD Aeolus and Erthe would definitely be good.

@Naerys - open for anything you want to do :) Aeo and Naerys would be fun, Bri and Mikey could be interesting as well. I have Kalona from the rift perhaps he could meet Crystarius

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
caleb and rhea thread fo sure
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

nickel
@Caleb - Yes we definitely need a follow up from the Yeti

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Well, Lace is starting the Warden, maybe that might be of interest? even if your characters don't wish to join they can ask for help with things, stalk the members and tattle on them to herd leads etc.

Cathun is looking for a reason to live. He's a self-absorbed brat but for legit reasons, so the more reasons for him to whine about gods and magic and how awful everything is the better. He's also open for some general spars and ass kicking, if you're interested.

Erthë is on a self-appointed mission to lean more about Helovia. Exploring herd lands, talking about and with the gods, being in the swp's etc are her main interests atm, so anyone with similar interests in learning or people who have things to relate will have her full attention. Things are about to get rough for her soon, so she can use all the friends available to get through it..

@Aeolus I can set up a thread for them later today or tomorrow if you want, unless you make it first :)

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
Aeolus would likely be up for helping Erthe, he loves learning new information and has always been curious about the gods. Plus he is always up for an adventure :)

Lace had a thread going with Kalona already about the warden not sure if its still active or if its been archived.

Rhea is more than open to try and kick Cathun's butt or snap back at him for complaining and such haha
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**