the Rift

[PRIVATE] If Today Was Your Last Day

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

If you could imagine what it felt like to go round a few cycles in a washing machine, then you could imagine what he felt like. Between the water that lay in places it should not be inside him and the bumps, bruises and wounds maybe a fight with a lawn mower would have been more successful. For the most part this had to be the worst he had managed to damage all in one round. Even with his brother still here they had only ever given each other the odd bump or bruise, girls on the other hand went for blood.

Watching sourly as Aly went to tend to Areli the brindled lad stood pouting over the lack of gratitude that the filly was showing. He had risked his own life to try and save her ungrateful arse and in the end it was as if nothing had ever happened. She probably was just a spoiled brat with everything and anything she could ever want. That would at least explain the attitude when she got off easy with barely even a scratch. Stiffening as the filly introduced herself to Aly the ugly news that she lived in the Falls surfaced. Not only did he have to deal with her attitude now but that meant that he had to live with it! No that wasn't fair. Flicking his tail against his sides impatiently his blue gaze turned back towards the top of the embankment. There was only one way out of here and he couldn't manage to accomplish flying or walking, great this was just perfect.

As Aly's words finally registered within his beat up brain he was at a loss for words. She wanted him to do what! Apologize? Never! He hadn't done nothing wrong to apologize to the likes of her. "I didn't do anything but try and save her!" he protested defiantly feeling rather hurt that no one would believe him. " She was the one who ran into me! I couldn't just fly away cause I can't fly!" He admitted shamefully averting his eyes as his voice dropped away. Sniffing the young boy turned away from the pair feeling unwanted and rejected for his lack of flight. Taking one hesitant step forward onto his bad leg sent spasms of pain shooting up the length of his leg up into his shoulder. Sharply breathing in the boy winced reluctantly withdrawing that step. Aly may have healed the bleeding wounds but there was a lot more damage done then just that.

"Aeolus Speaks.."
@Areli , @Alysanne

Aeolus
If there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?
x - x
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 09-14-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 09-21-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 09-22-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 09-26-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 10-06-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 10-06-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 10-14-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 10-15-2015, 11:40 PM