the Rift

Lost and Found

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
This whole battle was a complete mess. I wasn’t sure exactly what was going on throughout the whole thing other than trying to protect Temb, which didn’t work. By the time I reached him the battle had been over and he seemingly disappeared from my eyes in the frenzy of bodies all over. I suddenly grew angry with myself. How could I have let this happen? I mean, I wasn’t in control of the fight by any means, but how could I lose sight of him? A HUGE stag surrounded by tiny wolves? Oh yeah, that’s right. The darkness swallowed him up when the huge wolf fell on him. I wasn’t able to get into the fight much aside from stabbing the wolf in the shoulder; a feat of which I grew proud of.

My heart pounded fiercely into the pit of my chest as I searched faces of strangers in the wreckage of what was left. People were dying around me and as heartless as it seemed, I only had one on my mind. The thought of everything that had happened was excruciating in my head and it soon began to pound with the feeling of dread. I hadn’t really dealt with death first hand after being old enough. I had seen the bodies of the end of the fighting, I had seen families crying and distraught, I had seen my own flesh and blood brought down. But nothing made me more distraught than not seeing him.

How could you even lose him? Are you that fucking blind?’ My mind screamed at me as blue orbs continued to search the crowds as I passed through at a brisk pace, avoiding everything and completely forgetting anyone else. The faces I saw were nothing more than shells of people; I associated nothing with them in the hopes that the one face I saw was still containing life. Inhaling and exhaling at a dramatic pace, I froze when I heard a rumble of a voice. It didn’t sound right, but could it be?

Whipping around, I saw a face far from the crowd I had just passed through. Praying a thanks to the gods, I picked up my pace and ran straight toward my Tembovu. As I grew in closer, my pace changed. Blood still staining the tip of my horn and the chain as it bounded along with me in a frenzy. Gods he looked like hell. I guess that’s what to be expected from being underneath a god as it died. I shuddered gently at the thought, but tried not to let it affect me too much.

My eyes scanned over him in worry as I reached out my muzzle to feel him. “Temb, my god.” My voice cracked as my eyes glued to the blood I saw drenching his coat and dripping off of him. “What can I do? Do you need somebody? Fuck, I should’ve been a healer.” I cursed at myself toward the end, shaking my head and stepping closer to him. My heart beating louder and harder than ever before. “I’m so sorry, we shouldn’t have been here.” My voice trembled ever so slightly. ‘Please let him be okay.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-15-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-15-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-17-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-17-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-21-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-22-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-27-2015, 12:59 AM