the Rift

Lost and Found

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
His touch was nearly reassuring enough for me to realize that he was indeed here and very much so a real being in the maze. After just seeing so many things that I didn’t understand, I was glad to have known that he was here and real and it wasn’t a figment of my imagination. My frame bore exhaustion and held a great deal of stress with tension. However, as I felt his velvet face run along my golden pelt, the tension seemed to lift. I began to relax slightly, nothing wrong with me other than a bit of blood on the tip of my horn. As he moved beside me, I allowed my nose to gently brush against his body as well; careful not to touch his wounds and cause him more pain. However, as he did a little check on my body, I got to see all of the issues wrong with his and it was almost enough to make me speechless.

My eyes were still full of worry, but my body had relaxed a little bit before he reached me once more. Far enough away for speaking, but close enough to feel if need be. Hearing his laughter at my previous words made a small smile grow on my porcelain lips. Nodding my head lightly, I wasn’t sure what to say. True, I did. But only when absolutely necessary. The smile however, began to fade gently as he stepped back into my realm of reach and comfort, feeling his broad neck wrap around me with his face buried in my dual toned mane. I pressed my head lightly into the crook of his chest, careful to not impale him with my own horn. Eyelashes brushing against his chest lightly as he spoke.

So the goddess had healed him? Good, but he still looked rough. I just nodded lightly, smudging my face against his chest with the movements. I didn’t believe that he would be entirely okay. I worried too much for that. I worried about every little detail about him, whether it be a burn like this or even a small insignificant cut. I guess I was just FULL of worry.

That was when I felt his head move away for mere moments, my own head pulling away as well in curiosity before feeling him pull me closer into him. I melted. I absolutely melted, pressing myself into him with eyes closed as he did the same for me. The warmth radiating between the two of us like a Frostfall fire. I heard as he sighed and continued about my small amount of words. They held a bit of accusing tone, but I knew by the things he was saying that he was absolutely worried and terrified for me as well. I suppose that was comfort by itself for me to know that he still cared about me so deeply.

I pulled away from him just a little bit, enough to reach out to him and gently nip at his cheek with my lips. A small smile tugging on them. “I hadn’t planned on stabbing him, honestly. You know that little white filly? Ere I think is what she told me her name was. She was running straight at him with a little piece of the wood trying to stab him in the foot. I… I was frightened for her, so I chased after her to try and stop her before Nox ran in front of me and pushed her out of the way. Then before I knew it, I sunk deep into the shoulder of the wolf. I hadn’t been PLANNING on it. But I didn’t want anything to happen to the little ivory child.” I explained gently, the smile fading toward the end of my speech. I pressed myself to him again before hearing his next set of words. The feeling enough to make me tremble with the thought. How could I have forgotten that? I nuzzled him gently before closing my eyes into him again.

Temb, I didn’t think about that. I ran in wanting to be sure that Ere was going to be okay but ended up worrying more about you. I didn’t get to you in time to help. I’m sorry. I wanted to get closer, but I was trapped on the edge.” I said with a bit of defeat that fell from my lips. My head lowered slightly before I sighed. “I was terrified of losing you.” My voice held more upset and sadness than I seemed to have in the fields where I had told him I lied to him. The thought of losing him was something more frightening to me than breaking his heart. Whether that was a good idea or not, I wasn’t so sure.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Tembovu ( When she speaks of Ere, she means Erthe c: )
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-15-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-15-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-17-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-17-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-21-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-22-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-27-2015, 12:59 AM