the Rift

Lost and Found

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
one day we’ll reveal the truth,
that one will die before he gets there.
I watched him, waiting in entire excitement and happiness as his eyes lit up with just as much excitement as I had. This couldn’t have gone better, especially not after my outburst at him. Still lightly cursing myself for my upset, it was quickly melted away by just how he reacted to the little claw that sat between my lips. My smile curling up slightly more with a feeling of pride deep within my body. A slight hint of longing growing in the pit of my stomach as he approached closer, reaching down to the ground to reach for a stray piece of leather. As he began to wrap it around the claw, I felt his lips touch my own and my heart jumped.

I honestly never felt like this before.

Never before had such a simple movement caused such a stir for me emotionally. I melted, I felt as though I was lighter than air. Perhaps this is what Pegasi felt like when they flew? If so, it was a feeling I truly longed for. A feeling that I finally had.

I stayed still as I could as he wrapped it around, his creativity showing with the adjustment to the trinket. Then he pulled his head down so I could loop it over his head. As I did so, the trinket sat upon his neck for mere moments before I reached over and tugged on it, pulling it down so it reached the middle of his chest, slight movements brushing against his pelt as I watched my gift slide into place upon my Elephant.

Then he spoke and I smiled to him, not even knowing that others had called him the Elephant beforehand. I figured it had been such a great nickname, but perhaps I wasn’t the only one. I smiled to him, noting the change in his voice and my heart flaring with excitement. “Is it really? I thought I was being creative.” I laughed quietly to myself before smiling to him. He moved closer, wrapped me up in him and the warm heat from his charred skin and the body heat from my excitement mixing in pleasingly content way.

He then moved beside me and I pressed against him, our skin rubbing against one another ever so gently, the cream and golds on my pelt meshing with his tan and blackened ones. I reached my head to him, nipping playfully at his withers and shoulder, careful of his wounds. “Rexanna, I need you.” I heard him say, his voice lower. Pressing the side of my face against him gently, I only nodded. “I need you too, my love.” I spoke into his hide, breathless and happy all the same.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Tembovu

YOURE FINE <3 it was absolutely perf XD i was wondering how he'd attach it XD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-15-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-15-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-17-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-17-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-21-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-22-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Lost and Found - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Lost and Found - by Rexanna - 09-27-2015, 12:59 AM