the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Shame [Archibald/Kaj]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

Black ooze dripped from the orifices of the stallion's face, and his nostrils throbbed. Archibald's head hung low and his ears pinned against his head. He could smell so much, it was almost as if he could see the scents around him. Loretta lay at his hooves, whining gently every few hours to remind him of her support and comfort. He merely snorted. You cannot fix this. He mumbled, making the bitch's cheeks grow hot with frustration. She hated seeing Archibald in this state, with a disease clinging to his body and weakening his resolve. She wanted to fight it, to be rid of it--to even take it upon herself if it meant to heal him! Loretta whined again, getting to her feet to walk towards a trickling stream and drink.

In the distance, leaves rustled and caught Loretta's attention. Bursting forth on the scene was a red dragon, one the pair recognized right away. "Valiance?" Archibald asked, black tar sputtering from his tongue. Speaking caused the stallion to suffer a fit of racking coughs. Ducking his head, Archibald coughed and spit the ink into the lush green moss beneath his monstrous hooves. Shaking his body, Archibald lifted his head and blinked away the ooze. Nodding to the dragon, Archibald followed him as he raced away--to where Resplendence was, he guessed. On his heels, Loretta followed. What has she gotten herself into now? The bitch asked.

She wants to talk about the Goddess, I am sure. Archibald murmured across the bond, stepping towards a clearing where he saw a shaky image of the claybank mare. "Res?" Archibald asked, another set of coughs overtaking him. 

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Hope its ok I said Valiance found him!

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
!! Shame [Archibald/Kaj] - by Resplendence - 09-15-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: !! Shame [Archibald/Kaj] - by Archibald - 09-17-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Shame [Archibald/Kaj] - by Resplendence - 09-18-2015, 09:47 AM