the Rift

[OPEN] Break a Leg - No Not Literally! [Welcoming]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Okay. She wasn't necessarily herself, but she had broken out of enough of this weird state to at least allow herself back into the herdlands. Still, she hid in her prison-cell-made-home by the herb garden and tended to refuse to leave. Valiance did the checks on the herd, to make sure no one was dying in order to force her from the small nook.

Of course, just as she thought she would be fine to sleep - to continue hiding for another day - Valiance found a subject near Brisa who did not look to be in the best of shapes.  Slowly, Resplendence tumbled onto her hooves, eyes trying to blink out the haze of the tar - and after a few minutes it was finally clear (though her eyes were still a frightening red shade).

Valiance dropped down before Brisa and offered a few clicks (as well as a puff of his chest and a fluff of his feathery appendages) to let her know that Resplendence was on her way. It took a little bit, though, Resplendence concerned that she would accidentally pass on this weird affliction by getting too close to them. In fact, it took some persuasion from Valiance to get her to shuffle just into view and bob her head to Brisa and then the new mare. She wants to speak but she doesn't want to choke. So, instead, she tilts her head to the side and allows some of the Earth Rank magic to pull forth from the ground. Vines sprouting and swaying a little - prepared to go to whomever she directed them toward upon her command. Prepared to heal whatever afflictions she could..

@Brisa --- apologies for the wait!! Res can't talk because of GLL and it's changed her eye colour. Let me know what the issue with Imonda is and she can heal it - which is what she's trying to get across with the vines.

@Random Event --- for the GLL thing
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Break a Leg - No Not Literally! [Welcoming] - by Resplendence - 09-18-2015, 10:06 AM