the Rift

SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
I should, likely, be avoiding these strange lands, summoned from whatever far place this Rift was – and yet, they call to my young heart, its sense of youthful abandon, and I cannot help but find myself taking one step after another over the rippling, mirror face that edges the sea, blinking black tears of slime down my face as I look ponderously at the strange sand covered in a fine veneer of water.

The trees, blessedly, have been retired of whatever devil possessed them, and yet I now find the world without a single smell, sounds rippling and muted as if passing through great leagues of water, or fabric. From their travels come small wakes of disturbance in the transparent air, a unique thing to see – for it is unseeable, and yet shimmers like spider’s gauze on the wind. Part of me wonders, as I look from the maddening sheet of rainbow across the world to the ripples of voices that reach through the air sea, if all of this is not some consequence of whatever illness befouls me.

I cough, my sides shaking violently.

If it’s in my head then fuck it, I think, because there is a chance it isn’t, and I refuse to not know. Taking a few strong steps forward as if to convince otherwise that little voice that chirps and sings that I’m sick, I should stay home, I should stay out of here, this place where Gods battle and the mortals all suffer for whatever is gained by the divines.

Maybe my sister is there, or Erebos; and another voice, excited, jumps about in wonder of which Gods we will get to stand among this time, rattling my bones and jarring my senses so that I occasionally pause to shake my head vigorously, as if it is some small man clinging to my mane I might dislodge, send skittering across the strangely shimmering earth.

Some distance within I find a gathering as I had expected, part feared to not exist. The world behind me is a closed circle of the gleaming illusion, and I quickly look back towards the Golden God and those who stand about him to avoid the strange flipping tugs that assault my belly at the sight, nodding in reverence as I approach.

There is no warping darkness, no sense of illness or decay about this land as there were the others, though I still feel the anxious rise of my heart and the tensing of my figure in preparation for a fight - a slow wheeze escaping my lungs for all my ferocity. Slowly, I regard the strange God among them all, his horns so oddly familiar, something in his lines tugging at my heart in the gentlest of pulls… but I chase the thought away, instead taking in the sight of what, surely, is the Lord of the Sun, for he radiates light and drips fire, and through the hazy black film of my vision, I try to admire the aura of power that rises from him as it does his brother, his gloriously beautiful sister.

Instead, I cannot help but note that unicorns are few in this assemblage, nearly all baring wings – and rather than gathering among them as I had in other meetings, I stand in the rear, not wanting to be so close to so many I’d rather not touch or associate with (there is even some weird bitch with wings behind her ears! – though I seem to recall another glimpsed briefly in prior Godly encounters of this season, hard to really remember anyone I hadn’t got a good look at as I’d showed up in all that chaos).

As I see Erthe, I snort, spraying black film all across the ground in agitation, my ears laying flat upon my head in annoyance that she’s everywhere I am (even though she hasn’t been).

I especially don’t want to be anywhere near that heinous little bitch of a child. Somehow I think Gods frown upon beating children in front of them, I think, a chuckle immediately resounding into a cough.

[ Is experiencing sound as silvery distortions and has no sense of smell currently. :3 He is standing in the back (as far away from Erthe as he can manage xD).

Mentions: Aithniel, Erebos, Sun God, Erthe, Evaneska ]

Has GLL so RE?

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Tamme - 09-15-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Evaneska - 09-15-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Boy - 09-16-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rikyn - 09-16-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Soren - 09-16-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Mauja - 09-16-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Lena - 09-16-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Iscah - 09-16-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Eden - 09-16-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Knox - 09-16-2015, 11:27 PM