the Rift

SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God eyed Destrier impassively, then turned his bright gaze to the Flats. "This land will be called the Halycon Flats, so named because they will forever stands as a place of peace and tranquility. Only when the rains come will this blissful atmosphere be lifted. And even then, only for a short time."

A warm smile was directed towards Gaucho - ever silent, before falling on Evaneska. "It is no mirage. My heat and light bled away the corruption of your Gods, and in doing so cleansed these lands. You are not dead - you are merely home." Glancing from those who had silently come, his golden gaze fell on Soren with a snort of annoyance. "I am no impostor. There is none in the world who could impersonate me."

The God's chiseled shoulders shrugged in response to Einarr's question, but his eyes appeared amused. "That is something you will have to discover for yourself, Einarr."

The God's horned-skull nods to those who bow or nod to him, and his golden-cast gaze hardens towards those who merely congregate. Unlike his siblings, he has not brought darkness with him upon returning; there is no demon or lesser deity nipping at his heels. He has brought safety and beauty, and even still, some have apparently decided that his presence is not worth acknowledging. Scavengers, he thinks with a snort.

"You're welcome." He replies to Persephone with a smile.

His golden eyes catch upon Ophelia as he arrives, and the Lord of light pauses for a moment. A smile widens his perfectly sculpted lips as he nods to her. He would speak with her ... but perhaps after the group has disassembled themselves.

"I am the God of the Sun, and this is Helovia. " He responds to Iscah's question. "The corruption and disease of your homeworld have not followed you here."

Upon Ampere's arrival, the God of the Sun once again paused and nodded to her. His mind immediately went to Aithniel, wondering where their child was. While he was sure that his second-flame would arrive, doubt cascaded through him. Surely she would be here to share in this moment? '

As Ilios offered a crazed greeting, the God frowned. Just what was it that was affecting everyone like this? He had noticed the black ooze, but thought that it was merely some bacteria going around. "Maren-" He responds with a smile, after nodding to Ilios. He sensed in both of them a darkness, a permeating sickness and once again frowned.

"I have returned Cera. Absolution shall be yours." He says softly, his voice almost melodic and somehow also nearly silent - as if spoken directly into Cera's mind. Yet his words seemed tangible. Looking to Kaj, the deity nods in response to his greeting.

The God's ears faltered backwards for a moment as Aisling rushed to his side. He did not appreciate her doubt and her urgency. Still, his regal composure did not slacked as he addressed her calmly. "Do you see any threats, Aisling? Do you believe me to be as hasty as my siblings? I have not brought evil here. Only safety. There shall be no bloodshed on this day."

Then she arrives - his blessed child. Any annoyance directed towards Aisling rushed away from him as the God moved towards his daughter. He noticed the same sickness that plagued the others had affected her as well, and this troubled him even more deeply. Her blood aided in healing - that she was still somehow susceptible spoke to the deep darkness of this disease. Stifling these thoughts, the God extended a wing towards her. "Aithniel. I am glad to see you." He whispered, his words meant for her and her alone.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Tamme - 09-15-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Evaneska - 09-15-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Boy - 09-16-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rikyn - 09-16-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Soren - 09-16-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Mauja - 09-16-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Lena - 09-16-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Iscah - 09-16-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Eden - 09-16-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Knox - 09-16-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Milo - 09-16-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Öde - 09-17-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Ilios - 09-17-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Maren - 09-17-2015, 09:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Ghost - 09-17-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Sacre - 09-17-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Cera - 09-17-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Kaj - 09-17-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Naja - 09-17-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Najya - 09-17-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Euphrates - 09-19-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by God of the Sun - 09-19-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Mesec - 09-19-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Evaneska - 09-20-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rhea - 09-22-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rikyn - 09-22-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Rikyn - 09-24-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: SWP :: Through the Fire and Flames - by Mauja - 10-02-2015, 12:23 PM