the Rift

[PRIVATE] Careful What You Wish For...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He watched as she chuckled a bit more about Caleb, it was a very funny thought to think about. On a more serious note he never really talked much with others because he was not veru good at making friends. He always ended up killing them, poor souls did not know what they got themselves into. Oh well they are gone now and he never had to worry about those creatures again, they deceived him anyways so thy deserved all of what they got. His black pelt was covered with scars of his past battles where blood was shed and the crimson substances mixed with each other. That was all in the past though, all the wars and fights were over and done with. No more, but he wouldn't admit that to this mare due to him wanting to keep his manhood.

Back to reality, he thought to himself as Nox shook his head looking back to the mare with cold stone eyes. Then she answered his question in a snappy like tone, but how could he blame her for that. She spoke about an ant hill and then the buzzards, his deep voice chuckled brightly when she said she could not stand them. Hmm maybe she was not that bad after all, even though she had wings she thought like him and his interest peaked as she continued to speak. She then spoke about her parents messing up, and she was right . You cant pick your family, it wasn't her fault that one of her parents was an airplane. Nox kept on listening to the winged mare watching her every step with stone cold eyes. Then when she finally finished her word he watched her circle him as his thick tresses flicked across his body. She looked at him waiting for his response to her poison word that dripped like a vipers venom. His black maw finally opened to speak after a few moments of thinking. " Your theories interest me greatly, I understand that you did not pick your parents. For you to feel the same way about the airplanes that I do thought, well you have earned my respect greatly Rhea. You are able to hold conversations with me, and well lets say i can be an ass hole sometimes. So enough about that subject, what would you like to discuss, since we see eye to eye about this. I wonder what other stuff can spark our interest ." the Latin voice was deep as he smiled watching the girl. He decided to let her talk about something that she might have on her mind. He did not want to be the one asking and picking the conversation. Nox wanted the winged mare to have a chance to speak about her thoughts, for her respect was earned.

Nox was enthused by holding a conversation with someone that might just share his same values. He had not met many people in Helovia, but venturing out of the Basin was a start for sure. The ghostly stallion was rough around the edges, but he had an odd handsome feel. Although the eerie cloud always hung over his head pulsing with the feeling of dread; he had something that the ladies usually loved, but he just was not sure what that was. Nox usually kept to him self due to the voices of the Daemon that would bother him every now and again. They were much better from the healing that Lena did. He can lead a more normal (What is normal for him) life. His black maw smiled softly waiting to see what she would speak of next. The conversation had only just started and he wanted to pick her brain as much as he could. The sound of waves crashing on the beach caught his attention looking over to them " It sure is a sight to be out here." His husky breath bellowed from his chest as his gleaming eyes looked back to the Rhea with a soft smile that lightened his darkened mood.

@Rhea
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-15-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-16-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-18-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 10-01-2015, 11:09 PM