the Rift

[PRIVATE] Careful What You Wish For...

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Prodding a bit of laughter from the black stag she couldn't help but consider herself starting to win this battle. It would only be a matter of time before she had him, just like all the other stallions that had fallen before her. At some point in the conversation her intentions had swayed from one of world domination to one of simple chatter. It had never been a strain to keep up her end of the amusement but would Nox be able to do the same?
Chuckling at his comments and his worry over offending her it was honestly the first time that she had heard someone say the words aloud. Most wouldn't care if they offended her or abused her in some way shape or form but something had given this stag a different viewpoint. Could it just be her charm that was coaxing him out of his typical routine or was he this way with all the ladies? Sure would be interesting to figure out that one out she mused with a silent chuckle. "You are the first person to ever be concerned with what they say to me. Most could care less if they offended me or not but that's just the way things are around here."

Now as the conversation moved along to the Basin that is where things started to get interesting and a little strange. The strangeness seemed to come from the multitude of similarities about why she had chosen the Basin in the first place. The cold weather had appealed to her lifestyle choices and the caves had also seemed to draw her in, did all Basiner's share all the same lures? Maybe it was just her overthinking things once again but it did still give her a little bit of deja vu. "I found this place most appealing due to the climate and the exclusiveness that tends to cling to the Basin. I have always hated what I am and yet here I was walking into a society that shared similar viewpoints. " She replied drawing back to those first impressions. Illynx had been the one to greet her that day along with one of her minions that she could not recall the name.

"As for the boring nature I was referring to your comments about flying." She teased gently with a smug smirk. Flicking her tail against her hide she lowered her head to scratch the side of her muzzle. It had been so long since she had thought back to her first days in this place, it was hard to believe it had been so long ago now.

•• TAGS: @Mortuus Nox •• NOTES: Sorry for the wait, we can wrap this up soon if you want. ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-15-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-16-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-18-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 09:46 PM