the Rift

[PRIVATE] Flower waltz

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Zsoka
I live the death of the young and the free

Zsoka is filled with his relative's rage. How dare she protest, as if he does not have the power of which he speaks? It becomes difficult to maintain his small form, his body fidgets to put off the desire to burst through its bones and build them longer, larger, stronger forever. He does not realize how soon his wish will come true.

Soon, but now now. Not here, before other prying eyes.

The colt kicks out his awkward bent leg, pushing his lips up and letting spittle fly from them to the mare. Fine, he will show her. He will send her the magic, but take it right back! How will she treat him then, when she knows that he holds the key to her living with sight?

He snorts and does as she wishes wordlessly, slipping silver into the injured eye and letting the magic do its work. It swirls like delicate smoke, dancing through the air before it reaches the filly.

"Do you believe me now?" he queries petulantly, lashing his little tail behind him and kicking absently at a chunk of dirt behind him. He is preparing to pull the magic back, hide her vision again, when a voice, no, a force, stops him.

It's time to go home now, old one.

Zsoka makes a twisted face, flipping his head back as if to search for the source even though he knows its true origin. The girl, that horrible brat of a girl... she is lucky. "You can keep it," he resigns. He is seething, feeling some old anger that wants her to die. "But don't thank me. Don't tell anyone I even exist."

The colt couldn't stand to have his reputation sullied so, and Know knew that a generous act done in secret was often less scrutinized. He willed the colt to turn and leave, pushed him deep into the woods until he was at last out of sight and able to transform. Himself again, he knew one thing: he had to find Manhattan.

""
Image Credit

Sorry for not responding earlier and this is what it is. Now that Manhattan is dead and Knox isn't presently speaking with the ancestors the old threads like this are hard, it's my fault for not getting this done sooner but my muse with him suffers lately. Anyway, now Erthe's eye should be fixed! I didn't want to hold you up any more than you have so I made it quick, can edit if you want.

Messages In This Thread
Flower waltz - by Erthë - 09-16-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Flower waltz - by Knox - 09-28-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Flower waltz - by Erthë - 09-30-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Flower waltz - by Knox - 10-22-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Flower waltz - by Erthë - 10-29-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Flower waltz - by Time - 12-02-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Flower waltz - by Knox - 12-03-2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Flower waltz - by Erthë - 12-03-2015, 11:03 AM