the Rift

Dumb Ways to Die: OOC

Samaiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey @tembovu @ilios @enna @tiamat how are you all doing? I wanted to check in with you all about where you're at with the thread, and this seems a more efficient way of doing it than PM :3

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
I'm good!

I believe that it's @Enna 's turn now, although if kels is feeling overwhelmed I can jump in and post next c:
ALSO, if you know who you're going with, or if you just want to get out, since the thread has been sitting for more than 48 hours, you can post to get his rank changed in the Updates board so you can post outside of the Threshold ^^
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Unregistered
It's quite full on with so many in the thread!! If I can make any changes to my post to make it easier for anyone to reply to, please let me know!!

I've thought of making the request for Outcast, because normally I would just open another thread to keep me occupied, but just with Sammi's personality I genuinely don't know where he'd head or what he'd do without getting more of a first impression for him, you know? I really have NO idea at this point what he's gonna want, apart from to follow Tembovu and watch him and listen to his voice :P (he also thinks Tia is a sweetie and admires Enna, so he's got decisions to make! haha)

So I would really love to get some more interaction between everyone and an idea of who's gonna try woo him to their place or whatever, haha, because I don't feel like I can skip forward in time to another thread just yet.

(I wouldn't have this issue with the new char I'm bringing in, who's so insensitive that she'd be just like "oh yeah there were some people i met, whatever" and it wouldn't matter lmao ... sadly i can't start her just yet because I just can NOT decide what she should look like ... ) 

Unregistered
Oh! Alternatively, if the thread is a bust, we could always just decide OOC what would happen?! it would be fun to write more, though.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Whatever you want to do :D Bovu would be happy to offer him a visit to the Edge to see if the wants to stay there (I think Tia would be happy to do the same thing), if that would be more in-character for Sam?
@Samaiel @Tiamat

Please tag Tembovu.

^ yes to the above! I know how frustrating it is to be stuck in the Threshold, and I don't think anyone will blame you if we cut it short xD but I'm also fine with writing it out if you want to do that, too!

We could say that both Tia/Enna and Tembovu (maybe Ilios too? -pokes-) offered to show him around to see how he likes each land, etc etc.

Whatever feels the best for you, Ollie!

Unregistered
I do want to continue the thread - it seemed like there was potential for fun interaction. Even just a few more posts would be awesome. 

if its another week or whatever with nothing, then yeah, i think it's a great idea for both Enna/Tia & Tembovu to offer tours, that's a good way to do it. i would put money on Sam going with Tembovu first, but I'd also love to thread him with Tia because i can imagine them sitting around chatting and braiding each other's hair (metaphorically, lol).

Edit: I just checked the abs board and saw Enna's officially kinda outta commission for a while, so that does make it awkward to continue, unfortunately

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Sure thing! I'll let @Tiamat post first, since I'm slightly swamped XD But Temb would be MORE than happy to show Samaiel a good time at the Edge ;] hehe

If Reli is good with that <3

Please tag Tembovu.

I'll double check with Kels today to see if we can skip her, or if she wants to throw something up. If she gives me the go-ahead, I'll post Tia ^^
Will there be tours offered in this next round of posts? Or did you want to continue it a little bit further?

And yes! Hair braiding and all that fun stuff xD

@Samaiel

Unregistered
Cool! I actually was just thinking, seeing as we have two characters a bit out of commission, maybe we could have Ilios and Enna having something to talk about with each other off to the side if their players like that idea - we could do a little timeskip mentioning it and continue the orginal thread that way