the Rift

[OPEN] Wolf Like Me

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

As Volterra recounted the tales, Öde continued to munch away, absently grabbing for more whenever his mouth grew empty. Dying was hungry work, and the plants helped some of his thirst too; that's all he really cared about at the moment. In fact he probably wouldn't have bothered to keep talking if this horse hadn't proven himself kin, but this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up on.

"Ah,K" Öde responded to the recounting of the wolf's demise. He did his best to hide his disappointment, his failure. "I suppose it was inevitable, just hard to appreciate a dead wolf given our family's crest and all." Was it really a crest? Why not? Did Volterra already know they were related, he didn't seem the least bit perturbed - Öde snuck a bloody glance as his lips pulled on more leaves.

"No fight?" he grunted, not sure how much he believed that. "How'd that happen? Perhaps we ought to go there again, to make sure... the Spark god warned our herd about the Moon fight...more or less... and I doubt the fiery lord is one for diplomacy. Surely there's a fight to be had." He couldn't keep from grinning, just as excited as Volterra over the prospect of battle, especially one with gods.

"Hmm, I suppose dying helped." Öde responded casually to Volterra's inquiry, his munching continuing unheeded as he thought on it. Sometimes death had its advantages "I wonder if I'll get it now that I'm alive again. Which would be unfortunate, since healers can't ever help me." He sighed bitterly. Though he was exceptionally proud of being able to sap the magic out of everyone, to force them to the truth of their mortality like some cruel god might, he missed that he could not drink from the elixir of magic either. Never to heal, never to bond...

"How's your dragon?" he asked, reminded of the beast at the thought he'd never have one. He couldn't deny his jealousy. "And your mom? I've never met her, but I think it's good to know your blood." Öde smiled, and it was genuine.
ÖDE
IT IS NOT A GOD'S DUTY TO BOW TO DENIZENS OF MORTAL FLESH

@Nymeria ??
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-17-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-17-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-17-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-26-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-28-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 10-14-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 10-20-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:25 PM