the Rift

KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

Jahzara was following after the cheerful bounce of her imaginary best friend, Lily. The purple hallucination was as happy as a clam, for whatever reason, and eager to get out of the World's Edge to stretch their legs. Perhaps it was because that was how the golden vixen truly felt, excited to get out of the World's Edge for a few days and abandon the annoying funk she had found herself in. Jahzara was through with her self-pity party, tired of trying to fight through the effects of the mental breakdown she had only a season ago. And while she seemed just as timid as ever, Lily represented her true feelings better than Jahzara could even begin to understand. The figment of her imagination seemed to know that what the golden vixen needed was the chance to feel needed once again, and was leading her into the Threshold to try and see if there were any stranded souls in need of their assistance.

They hadn't been wandering for long before voices could be heard, urging the duo to rush in their direction out of curiosity. When they broke through the foliage, Jahzara was surprised to see that there were already three equines gathered together, a larger crowd than she anticipated. Suddenly, she felt out incredibly out of place and embarrassed, wanting to step back and meld back into the vegetation behind her like she didn't just barge through acting like she knew what she was doing. The other equine, a burning mare, looked vaguely familiar from the days of when Jahzara was the Specter of World's Edge. Did she say her name was Brisa? 'Hey, she used to be in the Edge!' Lily's voice filled only Jahzara's ears, and the golden mare nodded in response. To anyone else, it would seem like a friendly greeting to an old comrade, even though they had never officially met. Jahzara had respected all the members of the Edge that had been under her care, and loved each of them as a family member, even if they left her and her home.

Tossing her forelock to get a better look at the others, the hair covering her blind eye, the golden vixen nodded to the stallion quietly, then gasped at the sight of the ivory and gold bird. 'Uh oh, Jay is she okay? C'mon!' Slowly Jahzara stepped forward on dainty hooves, lowering her dished muzzle to the level of the fallen angel that lay battered and broken on the ground. All thoughts of rushing to simply beat someone to recruiting a new member flew from her head, her primary focus now on making sure that this poor girl was alright. Lily followed suit, circling around the fallen angel (as much as she could with the tree in the way) to better inspect her. 'Oooooh snap! This bird's missing a wing!' Lily didn't mean to come off as brazen or rude, but Jahzara shot her a warning glare anyways before settling a calm gaze back on the stranger.

Sure enough, underneath the filth and buildup on what was surely a lovely coat, was a mere stump of a wing. Here, this mare lay hiding under her only other wing, covered in muck and debris, and the others hadn't even bothered to ask if she was alright? Brisa offered shelter, food and rest at least...But Jahzara couldn't help but find them obnoxiously rude all of a sudden. "Are...are you alright?" She asked softly, a quiet sincerity in her voice that was much like a mother talking to a child.

Something about speaking to this injured, flightless pegasus brought out a more mature side of Jahzara, the caring motherly attitude that she thought she had left behind when her only son took over a herd years ago. Who would have known that she had it in her? "I can help you stand, if you need it. My name is Jahzara, a mare of the World's Edge..." Her brown gaze looked back up to the burning mare, hoping the mare would recognize her from past meetings. "I don't know Brisa's home, but she used to live in the Edge with me. I trust she means you well, but you must seek a healer, or at least someplace to rest and recover. Be that the Hidden Falls, or the World's Edge is up to you, but will you at least allow me to help you?"

Lily leaned in close to Jahzara's ear, taking advantage of the fact that the mare had her head down low towards the female pegasus and whispered. 'Pssssst, what about him?' Almost forgetting entirely about the colt, Jahzara cast a glance towards the grey and red boy, auds flicking towards him for a moment. "The offer is extended to you, also."

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Odette, @Orlando, @Brisa
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM