KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Orlando Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Orlando
Stallion. 4 Years. Pegasus.

Thought

Talk

The young stud watched closely as the mare known as Odette seemed to decline his offer with her body language. He couldn't blame her, taking pity from a total stranger could be awkward. If the roles where switched his pride would never let a someone else see him broken down. His audits listened intently on Brisa and Jahzara's words. Both places sounded beautiful and comforting, placing a smile on his maw as he thought about the potential his future could hold. He'd always dreamed of growing strong, and having a herd of his own he could protect with honor and dignity. Although they where dreams of a child, his intentions where good at heart. 

His weight shifted from one side to the to the other, to give the mutilated mare a bit more room for herself. He didn't want to cause her to feel anymore uncomfortable. His orbs watched Brisa closely, something about her peaked his interest. Maybe it was her regal stature or calm demeanor that seamed to pull him in. His audits flicked back to Odette's voice. Normally the colt was rash and spoke without thinking. He was going to blindly follow one of these mares to their home without thinking or asking about anything more. How idiot of him. Odette's questions where all logical and correct. What did HE have to offer a herd? He was young, and quite frankly not very brilliant. Besides all that he was a foreigner with no knowledge of the land, which would not help in a fight. Questions started rolling through his mind at the thought of it all and not being accepted into a home. He was a green horn for sure. 

Orlando's crown sunk low to the ground with the thoughts that had been thrown around. He was embarrassed, and wanted to look and act better than that. If he was to become a great warrior, he'd have to get smarter. Emerald orbs looked up towards Jahzara, then Brisa, and finally to Odette. He chose to keep his mouth shut this time around and wait for the information that was to be given. Sometimes observation was the best way to learn the answers to things you needed the most.  

370 words. Sorry for the shorter post, not feeling very good today :/
@Odette @Brisa

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM