the Rift

[PRIVATE] leave a whisper

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
- Déodat -
Even as the storm rages, their battle comes to a close. Nyx declares her defeat and Déodat cannot hide the triumphant light from his eyes. Adrenaline still courses through his veins, giving him a small edge. As the sweet scent of mare fills his nostrils he can fill that primal desire arising in him. It disgusts him and he battles between primordial instinct and his self control. Then the woman comes over to him, pressing her body to his and it only draws the temptation closer to him. At her words he falls quiet and looks thoughtful for a moment. You know what you want, you horny bastard, Odette says to him through their bond, her voice laced with amusement. He simply glares at her and shuts her out from his head. Pride doesn’t let him admit that she’s right that he craves to feel the mare beneath him, to indulge himself in the simple instinctual pleasures that come so easily during Birdsong.

No matter how much he wishes to deny himself, he can’t. The Blood Prince decides to divulge in his own lust and reaches out to touch the mare, gently biting along her shoulder. Every man deserves a night to sin, yes? They are imperfect creatures within a world as cruel as it’s inhabitants can be at times. Was it not just two birdsongs ago he gave into the pull nature brings every year? Two wonderful lives sprung from his seed and he cannot ponder what sort of being may come of this union. Are they not both battleborn? Perhaps this will be the mare to give him a son. He does not discriminate between fillies and colts, but he cannot deny that longing any father may have for a male child.

"“I know what prize I desire..” Déodat coos into her ear softly, a bit of his lust slipping into his voice. "“Let us sin together..” He says as he wraps his neck over hers. "“I wish for my prize to be.. You. 
I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight

@Nyx

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I AM THE LITERAL WORST OMFG HOPEFULLY THESE WILL BE UP MUCH SOONER
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
leave a whisper - by Nyx - 09-19-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: leave a whisper - by Déodat - 10-04-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: leave a whisper - by Nyx - 10-04-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: leave a whisper - by Déodat - 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM