the Rift

[JUDGED] When giants collide | Iso v Abraham

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham
Heed my warning, stay away

There was so much water and so much sun. In an instant of wonder Abraham decided this place--as beautiful as it was-- was not a wise place to battle. Perhaps Isopia knew that, and the knowledge fueled her challenge. The leviathan was unsure, but he knew now he wanted to win. Light glared off the surface of the shallow water, casting a glare into the behemoth's mismatched eyes. The light was blinding and caused him to momentarily falter. The frustration that rose within him manifested in a growl-like noise bursting forth from behind teeth that missed their target. His horn, a deadly saber capable of flaying muscle from bone did not run across the length of her body, either.  

Instead, the beast injured himself. Stopping abruptly, Abraham shifted his massive body to follow where the girl had fled. However, he pulled just the wrong way. Pain, electric and tingling, struck and rose from his left fetlock up to his shoulder. His face wanted to contort, to surface the extreme discomfort he felt radiated through his joints, but the stallion refused. Instead, he followed through on his turn stubbornly. His stubborn nature did not come without fault, and he felt it in the dragging, limping limb as he followed after the demi-god. Even in his pain, his eyes widened as he watched her transform before his very eyes. In the lapse that was his stubborn, pain-devoured turn, the son of hellion had missed his dragon's hellfire assault miss its mark. However, Abraham felt the rage that bubbled within his white's chest well enough to know what had happened, but he watched as the demi-god threw dirt at his dragons--and the sharp, piercing cry of the dragon's wounded pride that sounded into the salt flats solidified it in his mind. Don't kill her, Abraham warned, a slight wince of pain contorting his face as he limped at a trot off after the death-marked raven. The white gave no reply.

Bri! Abraham called out to the circling gold. Called into action, the golden darted down from the sky. Abraham slowed his trot to a walk, stretching his injured leg on. He knew if he did not let the injury rest his muscles would stay loose enough for him to finish this fight, but the injuries to both his front legs were not pleasant, and would need some rehabilitation in the coming days. The golden's brilliant green eyes watched as the raven-girl covered herself in a clever disguise of shimmering, reflecting water. She smart, the younger dragon mused, wings beating hard to follow, but I smart too! Quickly the white caught up to the gold, fiery eyes waiting for her sister's attack. With a trill of approval, Gwyneverre veered off and up--hoping to make a wide arc around Isopia and end up in front of her. Brienne swooped downward, jaws unleashing a small stream of petrifying ice in an attempt to freeze and shatter the water shield as she had done to the water dragon. Quickly, and precisely, the golden's body shifted and her back legs propelled forward. Talons reached out in an attempt to grasp the raven-girl's wings, like an eagle swooping in for its prey in the ocean. In her swooping arc, Gwnyeverre let loose another engulfing rocket of white flame towards the girl, who she hoped was in her younger sister's grasp.

Abraham grunted and suddenly moved from his walk to a canter, hoping to close the distance between him, the woman, and his infuriated dragons. The leviathan could not control the contortion of his face, the limp, or the sharp breath of pain he toook in. I said DON'T kill her! He called across his double bonds simultaneously, the sound of blood and water crashing in his ears. She wanted to fight dragons--and we never lay down a challenge! Gwyneverre retorted, silencing her flame and taking to the skies once more. Brienne flapped her wings slowly, letting warm air from her sister's flame help keep her in place. Turning her head and meeting eyes with Abraham, Brienne roughly pushed down with her back leg before releasing her grip and following her sister into the sky. "They're proving what they can do, because you challenged them." Abraham scoffed, siding with Gwyn's point. Tucking his chin again, Abraham waited with a pointed spear for the woman to react.

[PC: 2/3 | WC: 726 | Right shoulder bruise, left leg strained. @Isopia ]

Photo and Table by Time

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
When giants collide | Iso v Abraham - by Isopia - 09-19-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: When giants collide | Iso v Abraham - by Abraham - 09-27-2015, 06:22 PM