the Rift

[JUDGED] origins of a revolution [Erebos & Cathun]

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
Slå mig hårt i ansiktet så får jag känna att jag lever

There was no point in it, really. Why should he practice and play war when he was resigning from the path of a soldier?

Perhaps it was merely to uphold whatever illusions of friendship there were between them. A friend was to come when another call, wasn't that how it worked? Though, of course, he knew this dark-skinned boy as much as he knew anyone in the wide, vast world.

Not at all.

The only fires that burned in the colt were ones lit by unnatural means. He had changed since their last meeting on an icy steppe, and not only physically. It was not only a few more inches in height and a broadening of the shoulders that marked the young stallion as different, nor simply the change from cascading locks to a blazing furnace where mane and tail should be. A bitterness stemming from fear and awareness of his own lack of power dulled the glowing embers of the eyes, and his steps as he approached the dark prince beneath a red canopy were lackluster and bored.

"Not that it will make a difference, but sure" he said, shrugging. No physical strength, no battle prowess in the world could save him anyway - but hey, maybe he could pass another few moments of this pointless existence, at least.

And Erebos might be grateful enough to remember someone who would soon be gone.

Not even remotely enthusiastic, Cathun kicked himself into action and set off in a lope meant to match that of his horned brother, long strides giving chase until he deemed that he was catching up. Unable to bother with any form of trickery or complicated tactic he simply snaked the head forth and tried to plant a bite on a steely buttock, aware that he risked being kicked in the head for his troubles.

It didn't matter much, though. Perhaps getting his skull smashed in would be less painful than having his soul consumed by magic fire?

Cathun wouldn't know. He had never died before.

WC: 338
PC: 1/3 + Def

Summary; Cathun runs after Erebos and keeps pace once he's almost caught up. Reaches out and tries to bite Erebus in the butt.

(I'm so sorry, he's completely not into this at all ;___; I'll try to make it less short and crappy next time)

@Erebos

Image by Yewrezz

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: origins of a revolution [Erebos & Cathun] - by Cathun - 09-27-2015, 02:37 PM