the Rift

something interesting?.. {plots}

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'm really hoping to build upon Evahna's personality with character interaction here. To do so I'm going to need some interesting future plots and interacting with others that could lead to character development in many different ways.

I'm seriously open to ANYTHING.
I'm open for love plots, although I would prefer to steer from these and have it something that builds up over time, something more unexpected. A friendship built relationship. I don't even know if I want her to have a lover for a VERY long time.
Open for spars (preferably teaching spars).
Open for LOTS of threads! With anyone! Scary, friend, foe, acquaintance, seriously anything.
I plan on her residing in the Throat so I'd love for her to befriend everyone there and perhaps get super involved with the Throat.

Anyways, throw it my way! I will not decline unless you want to kill my baby, can't be doing that.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Isopia could do spars (and I can do teaching spars)

Or Rhoa/Shida could spar or thread with her (they're in the Throat)

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
Thantos would probably get along with her very well, their personalities seem similar and he is always in awe of women who feel passionate about soemthing.

I think it'd be interesting for her to meet Panzram too, maybe he can bring back a flashback of her history? He's a sadistic, twisted ass who would love to push her buttons to try and make her snap again.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Unregistered
@Odd
- I would love to do any teaching spars with your babes, maybe one with all over time! xD Totally up to you because I am beyond okay with it. :)

@Xyroca
- They can definitely meet! :) I'd love to see how it goes.
- I would also love for her to meet Panzram and for him to push her buttons and remind her of her old life. I really think it would break her down a little bit enough for her to get a little bit more tough/rugged around the edges. Anything to alter her personality a little would be awesome. Perhaps he could meet up with her multiple times (by accident or our planning) just to do so? xD

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Awesome!!!

Do you have a preference?

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
YES THROAT COME LOVE
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Unregistered
@Odd
- Whichever character you think would get along with her, I'm looking for more of a friendly type spar, I think perhaps the best for now would be Rhoa or Shida since they're in the Throat. :)

@Laine
- I's coming to LOVE!!

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve
Imon needs networking, too. <3 LET'S COMBINE FORCES.
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Unregistered
YES!!

Feel free to start a thread anywhere and tag Evahna :)