the Rift

[PRIVATE] you free tonight or will it cost me?

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His gray eyes looked ahead, he had been here before.. this was where his dream took place. The land was quiet as if it withheld secrets deep from the past, and many mouths have spoken forsaken words here. Nox continued on in this odd place one cracked foot after another. His long ghostly tail drug behind him leaving a scuffed path of leaves behind him. The birds hiding in the tree tops fly in anger and fear of something, he watched the shy creatures reach to the skies. He snorted softly picking up on a trail of another scent, he was not alone. He wondered along the path the was traveled before him curious of who made the trail.

He started to reach the ends as his foot falls fell more quiet and the zombie like creature drug his body, slinking around the trees. His dead gray eyes watched for anything as the tresses from his forelock hung over his skull. A small twinkle of light broke through reflecting off the emerald embedded in his demonic crown as he body drug to a stop watching a creature in front of him. Her body was small and muscled, not a typical female form. Her antlers sprouted from her small skull as she watched and looked around. Her odd body did not blend with the shadows like his scar laced onyx pelt did. He was well hidden by the dancing demons from the tree branches above. His eyes glowed as the shadow creature stood in the deep brush waiting for his time. His lips curved into a smirk when she realized she was no longer alone. He thought about creeping out into the light and waited a few moments to do so. Then he revealed his dark from from the depths of hell. His large muscles rippled under his scared skin, as his towering horns were held in an eerie stance.  "Salve advenae loqueris verba odd"" His head dipped speaking his native Latin language. Then he spoke in a deep voice roaring from his chest with a thick Latin accent."What are you doing in this odd place all alone? I am Mortuus Nox, Call me Mortuus or Nox either will do." the latin words rolled from his tongue  when he spoke his name introducing himself. He looked over the mare, his gray eyes gazed at her curves and odd colored pelt. She was a unique creature he had never seen before, he was not sure what he has gotten himself into. He was ready for anything though... Well he thought he was.

OOC:: It sucks and im soo sorry!! He will get better :) and this is before she got the nasty GLL
-Hello stranger, you speak odd words 
Image Credits!

@DOVAHKIIN

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
you free tonight or will it cost me? - by Dovahkiin - 09-19-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: you free tonight or will it cost me? - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM