the Rift

[OPEN] I'd look good on you

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Someone reaching for me now
Through the dark, reaching for me now
You need someone to hear you when you sigh...
Someone to love you more than I

"Huh" her ears quiver back and forth whilst her eyes never strayed from the striped mare who was acting… Strange. The way she seemed to struggle to breathe and the way she carried herself as if she was suddenly struck by something unexpected. One step, two… Ghost shuffles back in fear that the disease was here and Dovahkiin was the unfortunate infected that threatened the banshee’s quite sparkling health. Ghost could fight battles if she had to, go into uncharted territory if she must, but disease could kill no matter how hard you fought and the spy feared being engulfed by it. Though she had yet to hear of any deaths concerning the disease, Ghost shivered at the thought of dying sick and unable to move. It was disgusting. Three… Four… she backed away more until the mare spoke in her foreign tongue, her voice was alluring, attractive even, and the banshee might have been compelled to brush up along side her had it not been for the potential infection. Her dark gaze searched her body for the ooze, but this mare was black just like herself, would she even see it.

She narrowed her eyes, her concentration channelled towards Dovahkiin’s bodice as she silently grabbed her magic in a natural reaction, like a warrior would grab for his shield, she grabbed for her lies, the illusion that bought her time. It was as if she was being attacked, but the monster was invisible and it left the banshee confused as to what to do. Was there even a monster? Ghost flipped back and forth in her mind, trying to calm herself to address the situation… Then, finally, Dovahkiin said the words that Ghost feared and the banshee stumbled back again.

What? Sick?

Just like slamming a foot on the accelerator of a get away car, Ghost released the magic before she could think about it and her heart jumped into her throat. Her magic weaved an illusion of storm clouds and blood that was aimed directly for the mare in front of her. The sprite bit her lip to save herself from crying out in sudden surprise at herself as the red rain fell and burned as it did. At least Dovahkiin would be unharmed, but it wouldn’t seem that way if the magic found its way into her mind. "I-" the spy stumbled over her words, she didn’t want the disease, but she didn’t want to cause the mare (who may already be in discomfort) more pain. "S-sorry" she managed, not really knowing what else to say.

What now? After trying to manipulate her friend was she going to just turn and runaway? Instead, she froze into position and battled with her inner self that urged her to run from the sickness and another, more benevolent side, that wanted to stay and help the mare; like a stunned prey caught in a trap, Ghost tried to level her breathing once again and clear the chaos from her mind. 

"Idiot" she berated herself silently for acting so rashly.

Ghost releases her magic at Dovahkiin:
[ Magic: DarkxLight | Ability to create an illusion of raining blood that has a burning sensation, but causes no physical damage ] 

It's up to you Rottie how much you want it to affect Dova :3

@Dovahkiin

Ghost
Image Credits!
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread