the Rift

[OPEN] Mind the gap! [JOINING]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
With a fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene

Nasreen's bright reply drew an easy grin from the troubled mother of Companions. She had forgotten the mare's bright personality, something comparable with the Sun, but much less harsh. Relaxing considerably, Ampere turned her focus back to the stranger as Nasreen went on to explain. As she suspected, a new recruit seeking entrance.

In a shameless stare of scrutiny Ampere's gaze slid across the newcomer's form, noticing the robust folds of muscle that suggested she was no stranger to hard work - good. She also contained a certain delicacy, one accentuated by her well mannered speech and even a shyness that displaced the roughness her body revealed. An interesting mix, Ampere thought with a sloppy smile, but one she was not averse too. She of course noted the lack of wings, which was no issue, but always something Ampere lamented, particularly now with her son as he was. What she did find off was the lion's tail but lack of horn. She really only ever saw such cattle appendages on unicorns, but the mare could easily be a half blood or perhaps she'd lost her horn in whatever had hardened the rest of her.

Approving her, Ampere's gaze moved up to hold the mare's as she finished her words. "I don't give blessings, that's Maren's job," Ampere responded with a grunt. "But, I will let you in," she replied with a glowing grin that offset the roughness she started with. Deftly she moved to place the key in the proper position, the action placing flaming wings upon herself and Evahna if she didn't refuse. An opportunity for her to fly at last...

The wings operated as a sort of magical bridge, and would flap them across the expanse of water with an already set route that required no work - Nasreen would have to use her own feathers, the bridge only seated two. Along the way Ampere would happily share the ranks and important names to know, but she also had a question of her own.

"You're welcome of course to decide later, but where do your skills best serve the herd? Or rather... where do you want them to?"

[ @Evahna sorry trying to wrap this up! Ampere accepts her and uses her key to get them across the 'bridge' on magical flaming wings. On the way she tells her about the herd, the ranks, and the top characters holding them. Let me know if you want to continue or we can sorta fade out here :) Just update us on what rank you want when you decide!]

A M P E R E
DREAMING OF _R E V E L R Y

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 09-20-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-01-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 12-16-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-16-2015, 03:23 AM