the Rift

[OPEN] Mind the gap! [JOINING]

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It was when Ampere's eyes slid across Evahna's body that she grew very upset. A concerned upset. One that questioned why those eyes were watching so heavily. Perhaps she grew upset because the scars that littered her body now seemed like scars that she could be judged by. It was a very weak moment for Evahna. It had been a long time since she'd been in the company of anyone and she forgot just how cruel eyes could feel upon her skin when there was so much stain on her that explained just what her past was, without her even needing to say a word.

Evahna drew her face backwards. Eyes becoming dull and almost scared to know what Ampere would have to say next and those eyes were frightened for a good reason. The tones she exclaimed tore into the deformed unicorns heart, she at that point felt rejection but only for a moment before the rejection was followed by inviting tones. 

An invitation to become apart of the family.

And with that invitation Evahna's whole demeanor changed back to the bright, happy thing she was while traveling with Nasreen to this Throat. Her face came forward again, eyes began to shine with love, and as she was going to speak the mare put in placement a key. After that magic happened. Consuming them both with wings that began to carry them across the water to the island. The view was incredible but the most amazing thing was she finally got to fly. It was an unexplainable feeling. 

Ampere though, instead of watching the beautiful surroundings in awe began speaking about the family she had just found. Speaking of ranks and duties and those who possess them. Evahna took note to names but did not have faces for them yet and made it a goal to find those faces soon.

Then she questions Evahna. A horrifying question. A question she least expected to pop into the conversation but never the less it did. With the most respectful tones she could muster up, she replied in length, "I'm afraid the only skills I possess go along with war and I no longer wish to live life that way, I would much prefer to learn new skills if such would be possible..." she trails off. Hoping to know if she could perhaps learn under someone for something. Or stick off in the sidelines as just a family member until she could decide what would be best.

NOTES;; You can reply if you'd like, if not this can just be archived/considered finished. :) I think for now she should just be a member of the herd and I may possibly seek her to be some sort of healer/helper for the healer position. Apprenticeship type thing.
TAG;; @Ampere  
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 09-20-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Nasreen - 09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Blu - 11-28-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-01-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Ampere - 12-16-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Mind the gap! [JOINING] - by Evahna - 12-16-2015, 03:23 AM