the Rift

attempted art giveaway
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
warning: nothing might come of this because I suck

So I haven't finished any artwork since December last year, because.. reasons. I've been wanting to get back into art the past couple of weeks, but I'm in this place where I end up getting frustrated with stock, color changes, everything. I just get so angry and then I can't even pick stock because everything just sucks balls so really, I'm looking for someone or something to jumpstart my art muse and that will come together nicely and easily.

Soyoubetterbehave.

This is a type of first come, first serve deal, but not entirely. Depending on how fast people respond to this I will raffle/choose from the first 3-5 posts. Please, take the time to fill out the form, as only a complete form will be accepted.

NOTE: You don't have to enter your own character. You can enter someone else's as a gift.

Code:
<b>Character Name + Profile Link:</b>
<b>Optional Ref Sheet:</b>
<b>Species:</b>
<b>Age in picture:</b>
<b>Species-related attributes:</b> Wings, horns etc
<b>Companion:</b> Depending on how difficult, may or may not include this. I just like the option.
<b>Appearance:</b> In text, please. Include important details.
<b>Mood:</b> Suggestions of moods, colors, scenery you can imagine the character in.
<b>Please Avoid:</b> Hot pink, sakura flowers, a river of blood? I may or may not adhere to this. :P
<b>Extras:</b> FLERPH?! flamingo.
<b>Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character:</b> If you can find any stock, or throw me a few links for artwork of the character, I'd love you. I really need some help hurr.

tl;dr I appreciate suggestions of what to do and not to do but at the end of the day I DO WHAT I WANT ;D ;D ;D
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Character Name + Profile Link: Nuray
Optional Ref Sheet: In profile!
Species: Unicorn
Age in picture: Five/Current age
Species-related attributes: Two classical spiraled unicorn horn
Companion: n/a
Appearance: Nuray appears like a sphynx cat: very fine hair/bald head, neck, legs, top part of tail. She has thin, long, fine furry hair on her her back and sides. Bottom of tail is very full with wispy hair. Her color is mostly the color of spin. Eyes are an intense golden. Two classic ivory [?] unicorn horns. (long, muscular neck | elegant & refined | lean | lengthy legs)
Mood: She worships the Moon God, so.. Yeah. Plus she loves the night.
Please Avoid: Hates very sunny areas cause sunburn
Extras: She has the creme gene!
Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character: artwork

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Character Name + Profile Link: Fen'harel but she isn't born yet!
Optional Ref Sheet: http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/55f77f08ca90b But with wings like http://sta.sh/0rklkm2dz7 that's all the art I have of her from Tamme <3
Species: Pegasus
Age in picture: Any!
Species-related attributes: Wings!
Companion: Royal white nine tails kitsune but no need to add!
Appearance: Tall around 16hh, soft creams and oranges with white stripes on her back and darker stripes around her knees. Hock length "bobbed" naturally short tail, mane and tail are both white, striped facial markings.
Mood: Anything! She's very adventurous so liable to be found on any background. Sorry I'm useless! ;-;
Please Avoid: nothing really!
Extras: Her necklace! Gold chain and green stone
Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character: I don't have art of her yet but I can find some stock! On my phone at the moment but I'll plop some down here :)

(She looks like oooohh~) http://fav.me/d8y726l
(She looks like aaaahh~) http://fav.me/d8m30i1

She might be a little hard because she's like a slim Andalusian?
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Character Name + Profile Link: Tiamat
Optional Ref Sheet: Here!
Species: Unicorn
Age in picture: Four (current)
Species-related attributes: Curved, tusk-like horn that's hollow and carved with designs, cloven hooves, lion tail.
Companion: None :3
Appearance: Tiamat has all the refinement of her Arabian ancestors, but isn’t quite as delicate. She has a slender but well-shaped body, a deep chest, and good bone. Per breeding, she has the endurance of the Arabian, as well as the speed and scope of the Thoroughbred. Her head is very fine, similar to an Arabian’s, but not as “dished” in profile. She is on the smaller side for her breeding, standing at a moderate 15.2 hands. Overall she is obviously feminine, with a cherubic quality that she will likely never lose.
Her horn is shaped like a tusk, and is hollow with ocean waves and sky designs carved on its surface (very similar to this, but sharper and with the proper patterns etched into it). Other notable markings are the water-like ripples that shine along her body, and the scales under her eyes.
Mood: Light and airy, whimsical, oblivious and untouched by the darkness of the world. In her own little bubble heh<3
Please Avoid: I'd prefer for Tia herself to not appear sad, even if the background is a bit gloomy. As innocent as she is xD
Extras: YOU'RE AWESOME!:D -throws love at-
Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character: There are thumbnails of her current pictures in her profile, under appearance c:
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
Character Name + Profile Link:Naerys
Optional Ref Sheet: She doesn't have one. D:
Species: Pegasus
Age in picture: Adult, please!
Species-related attributes: She has large wings, brown (coat color) on top and cream colored underneath.
Companion: She has a Bornean Green Magpie. Like this (note: that is not a stock image as I can't find one)
Appearance: A pretty mix of Thoroughbred and Warmblood traits. Will likely be a leggy youth but will even out with age. Slender and sporty. Her eyes are a vibrant teal. Mane is on the shorter side (doesn't hang past her neck) and is white except for her forelock which is a dark brown/black. Her tail ends around her fetlock and is the same dark brown/black of her forelock.
Mood: Uhm... do whatever you want? If you want some idea of direction, she'll be a Moon Goddess follower and a spy when she's older.
Please Avoid: Nothing. Have fun!
Extras: Nothing comes to mind.
Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character: I have no artwork of her minus the image on her profile and a couple icons. Her coloring is based on This horse. I can find more stock if need be. :D

P.S. I love you, Neo!

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Character Name + Profile Link: Dacianna
Optional Ref Sheet: http://i.imgur.com/hU6PeD8.png (no items)
http://i.imgur.com/tCKnJxq.png (with items)
Species: Anglo-Arab x Gypsy Vanner x Nonius (uhrm I would say some sort of heavier warmblood with some feathering?)
Age in picture: 4
Species-related attributes: Horns
Companion: lonelyyyyy I'm so lonelyyyyyy ~ aka no companion
Appearance: Fit.
eh
-- Dappled blue roan base coat.
-- White Primitive Leg Markings. Striped Neck (shades of grey apart from she has gold by her ears) Gold Left Back Coronet (that travels into a splattered sock marking?). She also has a white swoosh like eye marking.
-- Hooves are Non-Cloven. Golden exc. right back.
-- Her mane follows the colours on her neck (black near the top, with gold, lighter white at the bottom)
-- Tail is black with gold strands
-- Eyes are golden

**honestly you're best looking at the reference**

Mood: I always imagine her in my head in places with lots of greenery or sort of ... spring like (UGH I KNOW YOU LIKE SNOW OKAY) because I imagine her being from Carpathia (https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=carpat...KmCh0SEQP2) she's high spirited and bold.
Please Avoid: Hot pink- I mean I was gunna say no to this but then I was reminded https://youtu.be/sQDgU-D8YAs?t=98 PUT ALL THE PINK IN YOU LIKE. Uhrm but I don't really have anything to avoid :)
Extras: Flamingo would be hot, I mean more pink why not (IT RHYMED). -swoons- UH no idk anything. You don't have to do her items, nekid is fine.
Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character: not sure on stock, if you pick her I'll skype you some (I CBA TO FIND ANY RIGHT NOW OKAY SHOOT ME).
Other art is here: http://i-mi.deviantart.com/favourites/65...C-Dacianna

ilu <3
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte
Ascended Helovian

Closing this now. Let's see what, if anything, comes of it. XD

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova
Character Name + Profile Link: Here.
Optional Ref Sheet: I don't have one at the moment!
Species: Pegasus.
Age in picture: Adult Please (She's 8).
Species-related attributes: Large Wings that are black with gold tan feathering/mottling. (Vulture Wings, the Slender Billed & White Rump variety often have the best wings)
Companion: She doesn't have one.
Appearance: She's a Warlander (Andalusian x Friesian) with a thick neck that ties into a deep chest, barrel and powerful hindquarters. Standing at 16.3hh, with a broad wingspan, her black coat occasionally lightens up to a dark brown in the sunlight. Nephele's eyes are two different colours, her right a clear crystal blue, while her left is luminous gold. Her mane starts off black and ombre's into bright shades of orange. She has a gold stud in her left ear that holds two black feathers, and rune warpaint on either side of her neck.
Mood: Something airy and free spirited, since she likes to explore and get into everything. Mountains, forest streams/lakes or deserts, it's up to you!
Please Avoid: Hot Pink, Sakura flowers, romantic trotting on the beach ;)
Extras: Nothing comes to mind. 
Stock, pre-existing artworks of the character: Some of her artwork is here: one | two

Thank you so much for doing something like this.
Ascended Helovian

I LIED
Closed after Nephele. xD

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Dammit I was in work and missed out on possible Neo art 8C

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]