the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
He had spent a little time here; time long enough to know, he was fairly certain that since he had arrived to Helovia, this would be the place where he would remain; where he would call home. Entia had not had a home in some time, he had spent a while wandering with Namtar, being with her had been quite the rush. He enjoyed it, and he missed her, and Lucian, and deep in his heart he truly missed Inwe. He wondered where she was, how she was, and how their daughter was getting along with her own life.

Ayla had been so like him, but she had her mother's eyes, as well as her appearance in body. She had his horn though and it had been full and white. His only knowledge of what his own would have looked like, had he ever had a full horn.

Wandering the Edge of the world had been good for him. Entia had learned where not to step, where was dangerous, and yet it placed him not far when Ophelia had spoken up. His head turned, looking to her with curiosity, and so he had moved towards her without any hesitation. A gathering, and a chat? Entia did like to talk, and there was way too much more for him to know.

Including how this place ended up like it did.

So when he came close enough to her, he was not alone. Another was there too, another unicorn who was grey, with a darker marking across her back legs and dual horns. Entia wondered briefly if horn envy was a thing or not; but the thought was gone quickly. He did note that one of her horns was broken - something they held in common.

Entia with the shattered horn came and halted there, giving his trademark grin, given to both Ophelia and the unknown unicorn, his own strange greeting - though a little withheld, sheepish if you will - "Hello, hello... and, good timing too, I've just been looking about this place," he says, after the other unicorn had spoken; no need to be rude after all. "It reminds me a lot of the place I used to call home."

He says, thinking fondly of Ilir. "Your dragon friend looks rather comfortable there," he remarks. He doesn't ask anything, not yet - all in due time.

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tournesol - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Rowtag - 09-28-2015, 11:09 AM