the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
There was something eerily quiet about her new homeland on this day. The splashed fae gazed out from her fainty frame, letting the setting around her bounce back into her pale pools. The beauty of the World's Edge was really coming into its own now that Birdsong had hit and the life within it was beginning to warm itself up again after the harshness of Frostfall. She revelled in its ever-increasing heat, feeling it pierce her thin skin and throw itself deep within her bodice. The daylight was bouncing itself off the trees and into the mist and Anzanie knew that today was going to be full of surprises.

She strolled through the trees, letting them tower above her. Something was pulling her little naive brain closer to, well, whatever it was. And then she realised that her lobes were picking up something in the near distance:

World's Edge members! Perhaps we can gather and chat?

The soft voice was loud enough for the exotic princess to hear and she hithered to its call, letting her senses figure out the way through the maze of trees until she came to where the gathered the voice originated from. She stepped into a small clearing, which seemed perfect for the purpose of the voice's calling - a meeting.

Anzanie then placed her attention to the figure that had spoken and saw that it was another fae, with a long ivory horn to match the soft snow pelt and ruby-dipped tassles. The mahogany and ivory dame knew also scoured the clearing for more bodies that she sensed. Another pale fae with two horns, one broken, protruding from her cranium stood there, giving a name to the ringleader - Ophelia.

"Hello, Ophelia. I apologise for my long absence, if anyone noticed.

The implication from the voice of this stranger led Anzanie to believe that she wasn't the only one with problems. The newly appointed craftsman was completely unaware of any of the creatures that stood in the clearing with her. There was also a dark brute, another that appeared to be a horned but had long since lost its magnificence and was left with naught but a scarred broken piece of ivory. He was a handsome creature, but no more attractive to her than the two faes that stood here. The male stranger smirked at Ophelia and Anzanie felt like she was missing out on vital acquaintances here. In a bid to familiarise herself with the group she took a high pitched mmhmmm from deep within her and let it rumble out to alert the rest of the creatures of her presence. Then the high pitched voice let itself speak to them,
"Hello, everyone. I'm Anzanie, new to the herd," she also had a quick thought to let them know her position in order not to be treated like "the new girl", "I've been appointed craftsman to our herd!" Her little voice was tinged with stuttering and lack of confidence that emanated from her little knowledge of Helovia as a whole.
image credits
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM