the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

The cry for a meeting comes from the lips of an unfamiliar mare - the ironheart does not recognise it, and for a moment wonders if either of her kings have been usurped by a woman. Unlikely, but all the same Nyx's curiosity draws her towards the summons, her stride brisk and ground-devouring. Dominus stampedes along beside her, and the long, coarse hairs of his mane tickle her legs as their tandem strides draw them in perfect motion beside one another.

Others have beaten her here, and the silver does not recognise many of them. There's a grey with two horns and a clown's smile; a white-horned stallion, a paint who declares herself a newly-promoted crafter, and a pegasus mare with a babe nestled close to her breast. The woman who called the meeting possesses almost pearly white fur with crimson tips, and a silver dragon nestling upon her back. Nyx recognises her from the God fights, but couldn't place a name to her if she tried. Her ears pivot idly to pick up the snippets of conversation, including introductions from most of those present. The silver remains silent, waiting her turn, whilst Dominus settles himself by one of her forelegs and shoots dark glares at the rest of the gathered Edge-ians.

When the others fall silent, the silver begins. "I am Nyx, one of the herd's warriors." At a stacatto rumble from her forelegs, she adds as an afterthought; "And my companion is Dominus." Satisfied, the lion tickles the underside of her chest with the tuft on the end of his tail, then proceeds to eject each hooked talon in turn and clean the sheath of it. Every movement he makes is calculated, yet performed with the sheer lazy arrogance that only a feline can project.

Nyx's attention shifts to the pale mare with the dragon and the red highlights. "I recognize you from the God fights." If the grey remembers correctly, she'd attacked the Moon Goddess during the wolf fight, one of the several who had turned on the murder-happy deity. Brave, if a little stupid - in Nyx's eyes, trying to slay a God is about as useful as trying to make a stone jump up and dance the tango.

SOMEDAY WE MAY SEE A WOMAN KING, SWORD IN HAND, SWING AT SOME EVIL AND BLEED

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tournesol - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Rowtag - 09-28-2015, 11:09 AM