the Rift

I spy with my little eye...

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
A soft voice, carrying remarkably well for it’s volume, interrupted the Glazier’s work at the wall. Though he was merely cleaning scraps of glass (an endless job), it always eased his mind to keep busy. The voice was vaguely familiar— he had heard it before, but had not properly met it’s owner. Though the image of Torliek’s sad eyed, lovely woman floated through his mind. Was her name Odella? Cornelia? Olivia? No, none of those sounded right. Damn, he couldn’t recall when he had heard her name- probably while fighting the rift gods.

Still mulling over the pale and crimson woman’s name, he slowly plodded towards the sound, coming upon an already gathering group of herdmates. He recognized quite a few of them, causing a surprising amount of warmth to spread through his barrel. Nyx, the striking warrior who graced him with her athletic talents when he so greatly needed it. He lopsidedly grinned a greeting to her.

He nodded to Anzanie, a crafter so helpful and eager to better the Edge. Cursorily he checked her hide for rub marks from the cart. They had been careful, but he wanted to be certain. He smiled warmly to Whisper and Astra, eyes resting on the filly for a few moments. He raised his brows at Entia, for he hadn’t known the stallion had chosen the Edge has his home? Though, with brows still raised, he bumped his shoulder against his in greeting as he passed the handsome devil. He continued on, grinning a hello at Tournesol as he passed her.

Remorse and concern passed over his face as he took in Nuray and her boils. Mauja might know how to get her healed— though now was not the time for him to mention such things. The floor belonged to— “Ophelia,” her name burst from his lips in his deep rumble as he finally remembers her name. Grinning an apology for his outburst, he continues, “I am Tembovu, I don’t think we’ve properly met.” He stops near her, though still among the throng of gather equines. “I enjoy gathering,” he bobs his head in affirmation of his slightly jesting statement, “So what’ll we chat about?” His question is aimed not only to the pale princess, but to the gathering at large.
Tembovu

ooc| He mentioned everyone he knows, but only directly interacted with @Entia and @Ophelia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
I spy with my little eye... - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Glasgow - 09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Anzanie - 09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Whisper - 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nyx - 09-23-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Nuray - 09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tournesol - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I spy with my little eye... - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM