the Rift

thread with me???

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
So after the Flats' SWP is wrapped up (which looks to be soon-ish) I'd really like to get more threads going for Ultima!! These can be super varied, I don't have anything particularly set in stone for her so she could meet just about anyone who has an interest! She's very high-strung, high-maintenance, and she can be absurdly petty and spiteful but at her heart really isn't an unkind character - mostly she's just had a very, very sheltered, very rosy life and recent events have been culture-shock, to say in the least. Want to give a chick a chance?? Want to make her life substantially harder??? Give me a shout!!

OH and here are some ideas!

1. PLACE TO CALL HOME: A herd or even just temporary shelter would be great! It's been a delayed reaction but she's definitely in shock over the Flats and the Rift cleanse, and could use someplace to recoup. (I think @Boy intends to stick to her like a giant chrome barnacle so uh BOGO sale!) I'm not sure what use her magic could be to a herd (she can puppet constellations/little figures made of stars for limited periods of time, and they burn on contact) but otherwise, she's a quick-learner and could probably pick up a trade!

2. SOMEONE TEACH THIS DODO HOW TO FLY: Self-explanatory - her neat landing during the SWP was a God-given miracle and any other time she tries to fly will end miserably and with a lot of indignant howling. I think it would be ultra cute if someone took her under their wing WINK WINK and helped her get those stringy little muscles going!! If anyone wants to give it a go, and succeeds, that'd be a really great base for a relationship, whether it's platonic or more!

3. THE PLAGUE: Absolutely anyone in the Plague is welcome to single her out for nefarious purposes! I'm down for more kidnapping, a reasonable amount of bodily harm (nothing too bad!!), verbal abuse! She was kidnapped by a unicorn so it would definitely increase her own prejudices!

I'll add more as they come to me! For now, friends would be awesome, or just anyone who can help her get her bearings. Concerning the Rift, she's definitely still trying to get back and would probably be incredibly easy to dupe on that front - bullies welcome, so feel free to jerk her around! 

(As an aside, I'm not really looking at love interests or anything of that nature right now, but you can totally shoot me some thoughts!!)
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
-offers Gull as a sacrificial lamb for whatever-

Also, he'd totally freak out over her dual wings--only his recently-deceased lover and his love child have them that he knows of, so he'd defs be curious.
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
I can offer Iona to teach her to fly.  She just came to Helovia to find her twin sister (they're mid family reunion, hah) and intends to live in the Edge with Alysanne, but can teach your girl to fly anywhere as she's quite the explorer.  Iona absolutely loves flying and is very skilled at it, but at the same time she's kind of rough around the edges (her sister is the nice, loving twin and she's the standoffish, blunt, protective twin) so it'd be interesting to see the not-so-patient but passionate about flying Iona try to teach someone to fly.  There probably wouldn't be much sugar coating and would be much eye rolling.  :P

Obviously no romance potential there, haha, but if you're interesting in the Edge or some flight lessons, let me know. :D

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Boy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
a LOT OF BIRD SCREECHING, THROWING BOTH BOY AND ROWTAG AT YOU FOR ANYTHING EVER. 

Gonna go ahead and assume Boyo will stick around until he deems Ully safe and sound so he can go and pester some other poor lady who falls from the sky hohoho. I'd totally offer to get Boyo to help with flying but I don't want to be a plot hog lmao  Even though I just had a little plot idea (Can't help myself I'm sorry ;_;) that maybe can wait a while just to stir some drama between the two....

Annndd you know my plans with Rowtag already, 'Princess featuring the Dragon' alternatively 'You have shinny things... I like shinny things'. 

Anyway you know where to find me to get in touch for more plots, just give me a shout! <3

Lothíriel Posts: 37
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hands :: 4 years of age HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Thingol :: Raven :: None krazie
as we said before, Loth could pick on her! ;)
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mau offered a place at the edge to all rifters who came in via the flats :) so maybe thread mau and ultima? ^^
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier can extend an offer to come to the Falls? :D

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
I have my girl Tiamat, who has a heart of gold and is so sweet. She's not very familiar with Pegasus, much less ones with four wings, so an interaction between them could be interesting xD

I also have Rohan, who is a shameless flirt and won't hesitate in showing that xD so that's also an option if you're interested.
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Outcast
@Gull - If he just trotted right up and started inspecting her wings, I'm pretty sure she'd jump ten feet in the air, ahahaha! I think that'd be fun! I haven't really tested out how sympathetic she's capable of being but I think hearing about other pegasi with dual-wings (she's the only one she's ever seen, either) would get her interest!!

@Najya - YES that would be excellent!! Iona's blunt enough, so maybe she kinda sees Ully trying and absolutely failing at taking off (probably somewhere she thought was secluded - she probably looked suspicious, too) and starts giving pointers?? Tough love is totally fine, Ultima probably needs regular reality checks ahahaha and will definitely be whining like a champ! (Potential sisterly friendship??)

@Boy - "... until he deems Ully safe and sound" and he just. Never. Deems her safe and sound. I see your games, Boyo....... I cannot WAIT for Rowtag though, honestly, like can you imagine the racket she's gonna set up?? Casually screams until she passes out, Boy just like???????????? Gotta message you about that plot you just thought of, though!

@Lothiriel - Y E S I forgot to mention that anyone in the Plague is welcome to harass her?? I'll add that ASAP! She's such a big spoiled baby, this is gonna be an awful experience ahahaha

@Mauja - What if Mau forgot to mention how cold it is up there, and she shows up for a tour or something and just...... A banshee.......... Being serious, though, I would LOVE for them to at least meet! Maybe in the Flats, set for just after the Sun God's speech?

@Destrier - Ahhh yeah!! Invite her for a visit, or just tell her about beautiful the Falls are, how Wonderfully Not Freezing it is, depending on whether this is before or after she meets Mauja? I dunno why I assumed the Edge is cold I guess it just Sounds Freezy ahahaha but YEA MEET MEET MEET

@Tiamat - Tiamat is SO pretty, oh my goodness, yes, please, they should meet?? And gawk at each other?? And I think it'd be hilarious if Rohan tried to flirt with her, she still considers herself The Bride and Very Much Engaged so I imagine she'd be so affronted, ahahaha! Yes yes yes

Ohhh and @ everybody - let me know if you want to start or me! I don't mind either way!
Ascended Helovian

"how cold"? Dx it's not overly cold at the Edge /cry
but yea a thread in the Flats sound good :)

Outcast
stares at the tiny bit of white on the Edge's part of the map hmmMMMmm........ 
<3 eheheheheee
i set up a thread in the flats if you've got the time, i know you're busy!! otherwise, whoever's game!
Ascended Helovian

STARES AT THE WHITE BY THE FALLS TOO tbh I think its more for smooth artistic transition/limestone cliffs the edge is too wet to be cold .....

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
YES I like this plan so much. Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you! Crazy week with sick puppy and all that jazz. D: Can definitely have that thread anywhere - Iona's in the Edge but is very mobile. She gets major cabin fever. ;P

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base