the Rift

[OPEN] Stay High

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SEREN
interstellar
Seren finally left the Blood Falls - and she walked for such a long time, through forest and field and mountainside. She had no aim but she was looking, learning but the pain kept her from stopping anywhere. She had walked for so long she didn't realise she had come so far; and she could no longer go any further. She collapsed down, oblivious but she felt the light overhead, and watched rainbow sun rays flicker all around her as she stood back up.

Her burn marks were not healing. Though she wore the pelt of the god, she was lost in her own mind, unable to free herself from the tendrils of the past. She, touched by the demons of Nocturne and broken, run away from her family and fallen into the Rift where she had remained for too long, had grown from that little filly into the young mare she was now. Yet she was still here, and while grown, Seren was lost in a new world.

The pain was terrible to her now. She regretted the way she had thrown herself into the battle but she would have it no other way. One eye, her left eye, was dark and had remained resolutely so ever since she had been coated in the god's blood. Now she believed, it was gone permanently, but so be it - a mark to her, a suffering for the mistakes she made.

In the rainbow light, leaning on one of the columns of the solid concrete beside her, Seren watched the dancing light as the sun began to set, and the lights began to vanish - and she began to shine bright in the dark, her coat glittering with starlight - and here she remained, staring at the water... buried beneath the pain of the burns.

@Tandavi - I hope this is still okay I do this <33 Plus Tandavi is <3 and I am le excite to rp with her :D