the Rift

[OPEN] Staying in my play pretend...

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Seren
interstellar
The cool air of the cavern brought a peace to her, and any remaining pain she felt was gone with it. Despite the darkness she saw out of one eye, she could see all the amazing colours before her through the other, marvelling in them, and at the ecosystem that lived down in here, hidden under the ground. It was a wonderful thing to her, to see life blooming and in some manner, it gave her hope – so had the skin across her back.

There had been a sound behind her, and Seren did flinch, she always flinched, ever since that day as a filly, lost in the demon swamp and finding herself before that terrible white snake.

And for a moment she does feel the fear, the one who made the sound was white like she had been, but it quickly settled when Seren remembered she was not where she had been. That time was long past, long gone, and she was safe here.

She had to learn she was safe, and try to never forget it.

So, she attempts to give a weak smile, as she turns her head so her gaze can rest easily on her. She was young, younger than her by far, and curiosity seemed to shine from her very frame.

“Yes, I did...” she says, her voice trailing off. She cocks her scarred head, “It was nothing like this place. It was broken, sick. The Rift was a terrible place, but still better than the one before that...” She says, her voice once again failing as she faded into silence, her eye looking down.

Composing her mind before she looks up again, Seren gives a little sigh. “Forgive me, it is difficult to speak of them for me. My name is Seren...” and she is silent, leaving her name there for the young one to know.

Seren, despite the minor worry in her heart, felt herself relaxing; if those who lived here were like this one, like Crystarius, she may grow to like it in time... and perhaps, find a home she had lost oh so long ago.

@Erthë apologies this is so delayed D: i adore her though <333 It won't be so bad again! <3

Messages In This Thread
Staying in my play pretend... - by Seren - 09-21-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Seren - 10-24-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Staying in my play pretend... - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 06:36 AM