the Rift

[OPEN] the romance of sadness

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

The mare surprises me by her distant voice, the far off look in her eyes that showed just how seriously she was taking my question into consideration. My auds flicked forward with intrigue, tousled forelock falling over my delicate ears as I tilted my crown ever so slightly. 'I want to be needed.' I could hardly suppress my snort, dark eyes rolling back as she spoke of how greatness was never foretold for her. What a ridiculous aspiration to uphold oneself, to be "needed." There were plenty of souls that considered themselves 'needed' in this world, yet those are the ones that are so easily replaced. To allow yourself to be deluded into thinking that you could even possibly be "needed" was to allow yourself to admit that if you died the next day, you'd be replaced. A foal can find another mare with child should it's mother die, an empty rank can be filled by the next qualified applicant from the dozens in line, a so-called loyal mate will bed the next hot piece of ass they see as soon as they realize you will no longer be in the picture. To be needed was nothing more than a phrase to keep one placated into doing what others wished, just as easily as I could say that I needed to feel this mare beneath me.

She turns the conversation around on me, just before I could raise my lips with a sneer, she redeems herself by returning the question towards me. The sneer quickly transitions back into the familiar smirk as I lifted my crown, at last pulling the tip of my horn away from her while still keeping my distance within striking range. "To be wanted. I want to be craved with desperation that evokes borderline obsession, I want to embed myself so deeply into the minds of my pets that from every shadow they peer into they find themselves hoping, wishing, praying to their gods that I will step out for them. At the same time, begging for the sake of their own sanity that I will never haunt them again. I understand the desire to be needed, but anyone that is needed is easily replaced. To be wanted, desired, coveted in ways that the mind of a victim struggles to even comprehend...That, Little Bird, is an accomplishment."

The entire time I spoke, my hooves took agonizingly slow and sure-footed steps, deliberately pressing the sides of my barrel against the tucked wing of woman while I made my steps behind her. At any moment, she had ample opportunity to make a daring attempt to escape or even attack me, but my dark, oozing gaze kept locked with her own. "I get the feeling you want more than you are leading on, Little Bird..." Mentally I swore at the Gods for cursing me with this sickness that had stolen away my sense of smell, ears pinning back with frustration that I could not take in a deep breath of her intoxicating scent. Another day, I would be sure to find this Little Bird again, imprint her perfume in my mind. I waltzed behind her, swinging my rear around so that I was now standing behind her with my chin hovering over her flanks. Tucking my crown just slightly to paint her side with the sludge that drooled down my face, lips dancing along with a gentle nibble before giving a sharper nip without warning, I rumbled deeply. "Now Little Bird..." I stepped forward once, bumping my muscular chest against her tail with slight force while the heat within me ignited into a burning flame. "Do you want me?"

I gave her only seconds to answer, and it would only take one word.

@Imonada
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-21-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 09-28-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 09-28-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 10-30-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Panzram - 11-15-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: the romance of sadness - by Imonada - 11-23-2015, 08:35 PM