the Rift

Stealth
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Hey material-girl. Is life weighing you down, or something else? I think it's both. For instance, you like someone who loves someone that you DON'T like. How will you ever see them if they're always together? Good thing you have your own posse, I guess. When you help others, are they squeamish? Do do you leave a calling card? Something cute, like hashtag79 maybe?
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Oops.

WE: 2
AB: 3
HF: 2

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald blocks RESPLENDENCE.

Hey material-girl. (Has jewelry || female || Madonna wears pink in the music video -- Res is described as pink)

Is life weighing you down, or something else? (Depressed)

I think it's both. For instance, you like someone who loves someone that you DON'T like. (Resplendence's dealing with the relationship between Quilyan and Phae)

How will you ever see them if they're always together? Good thing you have your own posse, I guess. (Resplendence is very well known and protected in her herd--also has a lot of people she calls family)

When you help others, are they squeamish? (Shes' a healer, and patients could be squeamish over wounds)

Do do you leave a calling card? Something cute, like hashtag79 maybe? (Note to her Moon Glitter)

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Over the time limit sorry!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
MIDAS' ENCHANTED ARMOR WAS SOUGHT FROM ZAHRA

Hey material-girl.
-Colloquially a 'material-girl' is someone who likes 'things'. Zahra's profile has an entire section dedicated to 'possessions', and the first line is, 'Like her mother, Zahra is an avid collector. '
- Gender ref

Is life weighing you down, or something else? I think it's both.
- Has had a sad life (byebye mommy and daddy Q___Q) [so the life portion] + is technically over-encumbered [the 'or something else']. Zahra has more items than our current item limit allows, so she's fairly weighed down with stuff.

For instance, you like someone who loves someone that you DON'T like. How will you ever see them if they're always together?
- Her profile says she likes HALDIR and dislikes THRANDUIL. Haldir loves Thran and they're always together since, duh, companion.

Good thing you have your own posse, I guess.
- Has two companions

When you help others, are they squeamish? Do do you leave a calling card? Something cute, like hashtag79 maybe?
- Zahra's magic allows her to heal others with her golden blood (hence the hashtag79. Hashtag = #, and #79 is the atomic number for gold) - the squeamish part is because she needs to BLEED ON THE PERSON SHE IS HEALING (ewwwww), and her spider companion might/would also make people squeamish, since most people dislike spidersssss
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND FAIL THIS MYSELF.

Zahra was asked to be placed in AA, it just hadn't been done yet.

SO STEALTH VOID/FAIL. LOLOL