the Rift

[OPEN] What about angels?

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Every time I almost die, I feel so alive. Why would I ever want to be more careful? 
The midnight girl wandered. Though, wandering would insinuate her movements would have been purposeful and deliberate, which was certainly not the case. She staggered. Her legs trembled, weak with hunger and pain and sleeplessness. Black stained her cheeks in long tear streaks, and black oozed from her nose and mouth. She wheezed, clogged lungs unforgiving, her throat hoarse from coughing and the dripping of black. "Come along now, the voice in her head crooned. "Listen to father. You've let me down. Don't you want to make father proud?

The girl coughed, a deep barking cough, sending black splattering across the grass beneath her cloven hooves. Her father's voice haunted her thoughts, playing on her fears and weaknesses.  "No, I didn't mean to disappoint you,"she rambled, voice cracking and rough.  "I'm trying to make you proud. I'm trying my hardest."Silver eyes stared straight ahead, barely seeing the shadows and shades of grey she had been confined to since contracting the virus.

So, along she went, stumbling and tripping and graceless, heeding nothing but the voice of her dead father. The cough plaguing her was growing more frequent, and her breathing grew more and more shallow. The fever still coursed through her veins, molten and throbbing.

The shadow of a bird passed overhead. It was dark against the white light of the sky. She saw it circle around, spiraling over her. "Damn buzzard, I'm not dead! You stay near me and you'll starve, I am no carcass for you to gorge yourself on!" She screamed at the zephyr, unknowing it was much more than a scavenging vulture. It dove towards her and she leapt to meet it, horn aimed to catch the creature in its descent. But the zephyr was quicker, and at this moment smarter, and banked, cutting wide around her and sinking talons into the warrior's dark hide. 

Ki'irha spun, teeth gnashing and hooves kicking, as the zephyr clawed and dove and forced her to retreat. Like a sheepdog and its sheep, it ushered her to run towards the meadow to escape the onslaught. When the dark bird knew it was successful it continued on its journey to corral the sick. But still, Ki'irha ran, cussing, unsure why the feathered demon had attacked her. She didn't realize salvation was in the meadow. 

Bursting through the treeline like a crazed wraith, the blue girl ploughed in. She was stark against the light field of flowers, and appeared possessed. She skidding to an uneasy halt, snorting black onto the blossoms. Silver eyes flashed upwards as her lip curled, black bubbling from her face and disorienting her further. There, in the clearing, stood two winged beasts. She snarled as the voice rushed back into her head. 

"There, it hissed, "Two flying mules. They stand, ruining what could be a beautiful view. How dare they stand before you. Kill them. Rip the feathers from their horrid mutations. They do not belong. They do not deserve to share your air. What have I told you?" Ears were pressed flat back against her skull, and she slowly approached, attempting to even her drunken steps.  "Horrid beasts,"she snarled under her breath. She was too weak to attack, too weak to gallop into the battlefield welding a sword of blue and hooves of onyx. She stumbled, head low, eyes never leaving the two pegasi. Nowhere in her mind did it cross that salvation may be her's. Not once did she think that the cure stood before her. She circled wide, coughing harshly, letting the voice take control.  "Death,"she hacked, voice bitter and rimmed with poison. She stopped several strides before the pair, planting cloven hooves into the loamy soil. She trembled, near collapse. "Death is waiting for you here this day. Your blood with wet the earth, it will water the flowers. How dare you cross the path of the daughter of the night? You will pay dearly for your trespassing."

"Make me proud, daughter."

OOC// Ahhh delirious Ki'irha! Feel free to PP a bit if you need too. Not sure if you want to do it right away or let her flail around for a few more posts, your choice!
@Miykael

"Talk?"
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-23-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ilios - 09-24-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Megaera - 09-25-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-26-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-26-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-29-2015, 03:51 PM