the Rift

[OPEN] What about angels?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

As he lays there giggling like the mad-hatter his silver eyes swim in and out of focus as the world spins around him. He only vaguely hears everyone else. That is until the girl he enjoyed the most appears. Her tender muzzle touches his strong withers and he struggles to stand even before she asks him to. Giggles burst loudly from his lips as he shakes on his long legs. Gods this was annoying! How was he supposed to impress Ranjiri when he can't stop laughing or even stand up right?! His bass is slurred but hopeful, "Jiiiirrrriii." He giggles harder than ever even as he hears her ask the stallion ask for his name and if he can help. Ears prick up eagerly awaiting his reply.

With his name comes the memory, Miykael he had healed his mother! She had told him the story of the healers that had saved her life. Before the young stallion can say a word warmth spreads like hot water through his tired chest. A gasp erupts from his lips as he feels the sickness being pulled from his frame. Silver eyes squeeze shut as he catches his breath for the first time in what felt like forever. His legs become stronger and stop shaking, one final test. He opened his eyes and saw the world had stopped spinning around him. Breathing deeply the turned to look at the golden paint a bright smile upon his own face, until he realize the stallion appeared weak. "Thank you Miykael. You've now healed my mother and myself." He smiled softly as he turned to look at Ranjiri. Then realized his Sultana was there as well. How had the stud missed his leader's arrival.

Ilios was sure that it would have been pointless to ask if he would heal his family. A healer always did everything they could to help everyone. Miykael then proved him right as the stallion stepped towards Ranjiri as he watched the light bloom and then fade. Smiling brightly then flexed his wing trying to cover taller mare before turning back to the stallion. Eyes grew wide as he watched the male breaks into a sweat. Sharp ears hear the painful way his breaths seem to wheeze from him. Before the stud can say a word to him Miykael leans towards Megaera and the light shines and fades once more. His wing snaps back to his side as the stallion falls to the ground. He rushed forward. "Miykael! Rest and breath as deep as you can!" Fear trickled through his mind as he raises his wings to shade the other male. Even though he longs to help there is nothing he can do, but try to shade him and keep his distance.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags; @Random Event
Words; 459
OOC;
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-23-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ilios - 09-24-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Megaera - 09-25-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-26-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-26-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:16 AM