the Rift

[OPEN] What about angels?

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
He reassured their minds by his serenity.
His countenance, wherein his soul was visible,
expressed contempt for danger.

One by one they came, and one by one they left until only the last three remained. The small raven mare spoke of debts and all he could do is simply offer her a kind smile. She owes him nothing, though he knew arguments would likely ensue should he disagree. He is glad she heeds his warning and turns to head north but the healer keeps his gaze steadily on the unicorn mare. As the sickness leaves her, though, her demeanor completely changes. No longer is her stance aggressive. No longer does she spit words at him as though he were merely trash. She softens, hints of embarrassment coloring her words and movements. Yet again, he receives murmurings of debts and once again he can only offer a kind smile. And then, just as quickly as she arrived, she's gone.

It didn't bother him in the least that they had come and gone so quickly. In fact, it allowed him more time to cure as many as he can. The much younger stallion tries to stand when the dark mare arrives on the scene but he simply fails, giggling like a maniac. Miykael remains silent, preventing his own words from penetrating his concentration on the task at hand. That is, until the boy is healed and speaks again. His mother? He'd healed his mother? Puzzled, the healer shifts his blue orbs to gaze unseeing at a patch of thistles. Miykael digs through his own mind, searching through his memories until suddenly he remembers. "Parelia." her name is a mere gasp from his dark lips, his eyes hazed over as he buries himself in his own mind for a few moments. The memories are brief, though, and soon Miykael returns his gaze to the younger stallion. "It's my pleasure, Ilios. I'm only glad I can help." he declares with a small smile and warmth in his gaze.

But then his attention is on the dark mare beside Ilios. Once more his magic works. Once more does his magic obliterate the dark mess, purifying respiratory tracts and cleansing the lungs. Miykael almost misses Ranjiri's whispered thank you in his hurry to cure them all. "You're welcome." he says softly, warmly despite the ache in his head and the dizziness altering his vision. Megaera is next and she remains silent, not that he would have heard her anyway above the ringing in his ears after he'd fallen to the ground in a heap. The healer doesn't look at them, tries his best to focus elsewhere to steady his own vision. The younger male attempts to provide shade with his wings and both his and Ranjiri's words tickle Miykael's ears but for several moments he simply can't speak. His vision narrows, the pain sending waves of nausea crashing through his belly. After a few moments, he attempts a deep breath,, succeeding until the rough crackle in his chest interrupts him and sends him into a coughing fit. "I...I'm...I'm alright." he finally manages to say, though his own words are difficult to believe - even to his own ears. "I just need to rest... I've never healed so many... in such rapid succession." he concludes, attempting to plaster an optimistic smile to his face.

M I Y K A E L
HEALER OF THE HIDDEN FALLS

Image Credit

Notes: so sorry for the wait! D:
@Ilios @Ranjiri @Megaera
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-23-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Ilios - 09-24-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Megaera - 09-25-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-26-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Miykael - 09-26-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Imonada - 09-26-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: What about angels? - by Ki'irha - 09-29-2015, 03:51 PM