the Rift

[PRIVATE] my disease

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Eyes flickered back and forth from debating on pressing my face into the chilled waters once more to allow myself to be more presentable, or to stand there in wait, feeling the sickness slide from my face in a pit of shadows and demons. It had graced my face with more black markings, my fur sticking together in weird ways as well as the cream that found its way between my usual black markings turned dark and hidden beneath it. Ears flitting back and forth to my surroundings and back, pressing against my neck, I waited still unsure whether or not I should do something about this.

Eventually, I decided that even doing so would be no good as it would happen when we spoke. Though at least I could look a bit healthier? More normal? Turning my body ever so slightly, I heard a voice reach me. I froze ever so slightly, trying to place the voice to the face, but having not much luck. I blinked slowly, turning to face the speaker only to see a mix matched glimpse of creatures. Half of his face was blackened like death, the other side nearly skeletal – though covered by a thin patch of skin - carried patches of a palomino coloring. Eyes widened and ears nervously twitched. What could I even say to that?

Then I registered what the creature had said. ‘you are unwell.’ I nodded slowly, unable to miss the vision before me. The rest of the body, granted a healthy distance away, was split the same as well. However, one horn stayed black and the other stayed a pristine white. Much like the King back home. I closed my eyes for mere seconds, opening them once more to see Deimos. I breathed a sigh of relief before he began to shift into the very same mix match doll I had seen before. ‘shall I fetch a healer?’ The creatures voice began to shift in weird ways, pausing in weird spots, and just all together so very strange.

I’m not sure if a healer can cure this.” My voice trembled slightly and I caught myself for a moment, continuing the gentle trick that had worked moments before. Closing my eyes momentarily to open them to my Lord. The person I wanted to see. And even though the visions were shifting, I had hoped I was speaking with who I wanted to. “My Lord, we have an... issue...” I breathed lightly, glad he kept a distance. I didn’t want to be the reason the Lord got sick.

Feeling a hint of a cough urging on, I turned away from him. Head swung over near the water once more and breaking into another coughing fit. Sniffling to myself and shaming myself in my head for being such a mess before him, I turned and faced him again – the patchwork doll. “Someone tried to steal Thranduil. Someone I don’t know personally, but one I’ve heard of.” I lowered my gaze again.

I intercepted her. The one I believe to be called...” Taking breaks where I needed them, I closed my eyes again opening them with a slight anger and upset that flashed within my azure gaze as I steadied them on Deimos. “Ophelia.

"Talk?"
rexanna
awaken to the eyes of glazed humor.
the haze in my somber eyes… it burns… so cold.

Sorry it's a crap post xD @Deimos
@RandomEvent for the GLL.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
my disease - by Rexanna - 09-23-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-27-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-28-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: my disease - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 09-30-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 09-30-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: my disease - by Deimos - 10-04-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: my disease - by Rexanna - 10-04-2015, 06:49 PM