the Rift

[OPEN] Loving can mend your soul

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence felt weak again. That useless ringing in her head that told her to give up. She couldn't help. If she helped she just made people sick with something else. Heal one thing, infect them with something else. It made her feel even worse, it made her question why she was here. And the worst part? She couldn't even cry to those who she cared for, who gave her a shoulder during these times. She couldn't do it because she could not speak without starting to choke.

It was the call that brought her to her feet though. She had been laying in her cave - isolating herself for days. But this call, it said that it would heal her of this thing. Or. Well. If she was ill. She wasn't sure if he really meant this, or something else. So, she forces herself forward. It is Valiance who comes to the center of the area. It is Valiance who enters for Resplendence. She fears getting someone else sick. She fears that she will only continue to be useless as this situation bubbled to the surface. And, even with Ktulu presenting the same symptoms, she dare not emerge from the shadows, from a safe distance away.

She would not screw up more. She couldn't let herself. And, even though she didn't really understand how to ask for help in something that was supposed to be her field, she was pained to try. Was she even worth it? Would anyone care if she didn't come back?
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 09-26-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM