the Rift

[OPEN] Loving can mend your soul

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

For awhile he stood there in silence, his eyes gazing out over his home; searching for anyone he could help. It seemed like he was always searching, especially since he'd discovered that his healing magic worked to rid their lungs of this foreign disease. Of course, it wasn't without cost but what did a little pain in himself matter when he can help them. So when he finally sees the mare being herded towards him by a grizzly bear, a certain level of joy spikes his heart and tightens his chest just a little. He hadn't felt this useful in so long but it wasn't about him. It never was and never would be. Miykael waits patiently for them, allowing the bear to bring Ktulu in front of him. He couldn't be certain but it seemed the sickness has blinded her, so his blue gaze meets with the honeyed one of her companion. The healer simply nods his head to the bear, offering a reassuring smile before turning his attention to Ktulu.

Eyelids flutter closed as he focuses on her, pulling on his light to fill her chest. The light is warm and soothing, lingering long enough to obliterate the dark, nasty tar - effectively eradicating the disease from the mare's strong body. A sharp, shooting pain stabs inside his skull as his eyes begin to open, causing him to clamp them shut with a grimace contorting his lips. Turning his head from them, a forceful cough erupts from his lungs but he simply inhales deeply and pushes through the pain. His kind eyes find Ktulu again. "How do you feel?" he asks, a small smile curving his soft lips.

Before long a flash of red catches his eye and when he looks up, he sees him. Valiance. "Valiance! Where is she?" he pleads, fearing the small mare had gotten hurt as well. "Take me to her... please." Miykael asks the red dragon, even knowing that Valiance couldn't speak to him. Not with words, at least. He glances back towards Ktulu and her companion; offering them both a gentle smile. "Thank you for bringing her to me." it wasn't necessary, he knew. Any companion would do the same for their bonded and then some. The bond they share is special and deep, similar to what he has with Eliana. Similar to what Resplendence has with Valiance. Valiance. Remembering the dragon's presence (and the lack of Resplendence), his gaze locks onto the red dragon once more - waiting to follow him to his bonded. He had to help her.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits

[It's scattered and it sucks and I'm sorry! But here it is. <3]

@Ktulu
@Resplendence
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 09-26-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Random Event - 10-07-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-09-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-10-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-10-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Random Event - 10-12-2015, 11:16 PM