the Rift

[OPEN] Loving can mend your soul

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Ktulu didn't seem to know where she was going, at least not to Valiance - who swooped above, watching as Miykael seemed to pull forth his own power to heal. At least, that's what he assumed it was. After all, the black substance seemed to ebb away - bringing the strong mare back into view as Miykael coughed and almost seemed to wince. Alas, as Valiance witnessed it, he offered the idea to Resplendence. "Healed. Better. No tar." Aye, but she wasn't sure she believed him. Her own magic hadn't healed it. She was useless in this fight. Useless and certainly not needed.

She wanted to scream, to yell at the world that she was useless. She couldn't heal anyone without infecting them with something else. Tears stained her cheeks, but uncertain steps still stumbled forward. Valiance's begging, pleading, had pulled her forward and into Miykael's view just as Ktulu seemed content to leave. Broken red eyes peered out at the painted stag as Valiance landed upon her haunches. Glitter still mixed with the tar and tear stains on her cheeks most definitely appeared to be blood stains.

She didn't speak, she just lowered her head in dismay. Either she would die, or she would get better. Those were the two options that she saw at this point in time. But it wasn't up to her anymore. This wasn't in her hands. There was nothing more or her to do. Nothing more except to wait, to wait and hope it went away.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 09-23-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 09-26-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Resplendence - 10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Miykael - 10-06-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Loving can mend your soul - by Ktulu - 10-07-2015, 09:39 PM