[PRIVATE] you're not in heaven yet it's just the sun in your eyes

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Einarr

You feel the fire burning sweet within your skin
You're holding on to all the branches crashing in

Einarr listened as the woman spoke, but his eyes were drawn towards her lips and her body. The rising heat and the scents in his nostrils were too much for his simple mind to listen to her speak about the gods in such a concrete manner. He picked up cague pieces of the superiority of the Sun and Earth gods, but there was no substance that she spoke that stuck in the blood rider's mind. Her words, nonetheless, were velvet that stroked him so gently, yet so vibrantly, that he could not help but take stepp-then another--towards the Sultana.

Her crown meant nothing now. He stood before her, a man stripped of title and pride, and she before him in the same manner. Politics were shit thrown off a cliff. What decorum was there to uphold when you wanted to know the mother of your child in such a primal and natural way that it made you suddenly feel pain? Lust like fire spread through the beast's body. "Hmmm," He hummed, his voice low and musky as he reached his muzzle forward and down, towards the mare's neck where muscles connected it to her shoulder. "Earth God not fail, either. He bind us." He all but whispered, eyes dancing to meet her's as he nipped gently at her hide. Gently, at first, but it escalated into something more fierce.

Wings fell at his sides and his feathers spread and vibrated. The inky feathers glistened in the sun, and his muscles pulled tight below his equally as inky pelt. He felt Megaera soften and tighten again, noticed how her wings puffed uncomfortably. He would soothe her. Carefully, but full of intention, Einarr's neck arched and his muscles bulged handsomely and powerfully. "Megaera, be mine." He demanded, grunting some as he nipped again, but this time at her side.

@Megaera

image credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're not in heaven yet it's just the sun in your eyes - by Einarr - 09-28-2015, 09:02 PM