the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
isopia.

The blood and death marked woman-child hadn't actually made it that far in the few days it had been since the flaming God arrived. She had wandered away - encountered the filly and the head-winged one - and then found Abraham and his dragons. Her spar with him had been thrilling, although exhausting. Afterwards, she had allowed herself to continue to wander the flats, and recover her strength.

Has she known the Sun God would have been so fallible, she might have not attacked Abraham so thoughtlessly. But the girl had believed the God when he said peace would reign, and that there would be no altercation. And so as flames and screams rose into the air, cascading outwards across the flat land, the girl was surprised. Her mind drew the obvious conclusion - that something was amiss, but it took her until she actually saw the God in the air, fighting, to believe that he had been mistaken.

Isopia set her jaw in a hard line, as she too took flight. Not only was it faster, but judging by the amount of pegasi already in the air, she deemed it a reasonable tactic. The effect of the GLL, still present in her body, poured from her eyes and nostrils. Thick, black goo was crusted all over her face. But however contorted (and painful) the goo made her look and feel, what it did for her, was worth it. Even if they couldn't see the creature because of it's camouflage, she could. It still gave off a heat signature which was different from the sands upon which it raced. It was all too easy for Isopia to line up an attack - to try and strike the creature on the vertebrae just behind its skull. Earth rose into the air, then rocketed towards the creature. Even if it didn't wound the creature, if it covered its back or head, it might allow others to more easily see it.

Isopia sees the creature, as her GLL allows her to see in thermal radiation. She takes to the air, and throws earth at its neck.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Isopia - 09-25-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM