the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Someone reaching for me now
Through the dark, reaching for me now
You need someone to hear you when you sigh...
Someone to love you more than I

For a while all seemed calm. 

Ghost lingered near the edge of proceedings listening to the conversations that drifted through the crowd and all in all there was one conclusion. The Sun God had returned and with him was a new land, without apparently, any new danger. A long relieved sigh had left the maw of Ghost who remembered Ampere telling her of disease and new, hostile Gods. It appeared her new patron lord had all his demons under control and had left them free to roam a new land. One that mirrored the sky and looked a lot like a mirage, so much so that the banshee felt that if she explored for too long around here she may never find her way out again. She shifted from her position near the rear and began to wander around a little, her dark gaze drifting here and there until something unbalanced the feeling of peace. There was a flash of light and Ghost snapped her gaze back to her God, what was this? It deflected away from whatever he was attempting to hit and the sprite urgently took to the skies, hauling her armour-laden body to hover above the carnage below, fearful of both the Sun’s magic and whatever it was he was trying to hit.

As she flew into the skies, so did their God. She hadn't the time to concern herself with the fact the Sun had been wrong in his initial declaration. Instead her gaze became too transfixed on the sudden heat from her side.

He began to fire a rally of shots onto the creature below and Ghost’s mind reeled to catch up. What could she do? Was this thing one of those bad Gods? Others charged into the fray to help the Sun Lord and Ghost steeled herself to join the battle. Magic was already filling the air and the heat from the Sun God and Gaucho was making Ghost wince as she checked one option off her list; her ice was no use in a furnace. Instead she relied on illusion, calling upon the darkness to lend her a bloody storm and, with great concentration, she focussed on the crocodile invader in hopes her red dream would pierce it’s mind.

”Fantöme, try stay out of it for now” she instructed her wolf on the ground, who was attempting to dodge the friendly fire that had suddenly begun. Ghost was unsure if he would manage to keep himself from harm, but it was better than him rushing in, there wasn’t much a wolf could do when so much magic was being cast.

The banshee remained in the sky, however, not wanting to share the earth with such a creature. Nor, however, did she linger in one place as she flew up and down, trying her best to dodge the sudden onslaught and attempting to shadow Ampere who she had spotted in the skies not ten seconds earlier.

Ghost

Image Credits!

Team Sun God

Ghost, with armour, takes to the sky and tries to garner enough concentration and aims her illusion magic in the vicinity of the crocodile. Fantöme her companion is on the ground below attempting to dodge the friendly fire. Ghost, still in the sky, then shadows Ampere.

Really only mentions Ampere at the end.

:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Ability to create an illusion of raining blood that has a burning sensation, but causes no physical damage ] 
:: [ Restrictions | Takes immense concentration; lasts 15-30 seconds in battle ]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Ghost - 09-27-2015, 09:03 AM