the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
We live today like there's no tomorrow,
We sell our souls and our time is borrowed

The black slime oozed from what felt like every crack in his face; his eyes, his nose, his mouth and it dripped onto the floor in a disgusting manner. It made Sacre feel like a walking zombie and his two foxes always lingered a fair way behind him or a fair way in front of him. Their concerned beady eyes never left their red stained friend who looked like he’d just walked straight out of a horror movie. At least his coat was black; it almost blended in if it wasn’t for the fact it kept dripping on the floor. There was something else different too. The fact was that Sacre couldn't quite see all that well. Before the world was a beautiful mess of vibrant colour and emotion, but the stallion struggled to see all that clearly what was happening right in front of him. All in all, Sacre felt like finding the nearest black hole and falling into it, was there even a cure for this?! Or perhaps his body would be slowly consumed by black slime and when he died there would be nothing but a disgusting puddle. He only forgot about the nightmare when another nightmare occurred and, quite suddenly, the meeting he had wandered into had once again turned into a battlefield.

Except this time, Sacre didn’t run.

With fear lining every part of his gooey face, the young stallion bravely stood his ground and sought after the monster that the Sun God was fighting. He could feel the fire prickle on his fur and the memory of his friends and family charging into battle came to the forefront of his mind. No, he wouldn’t run again. He stumbled forwards and jammed to a halt when he felt the rush of someone charge past him, their movement a blur in his poor eyesight. Was he really going to do this? He couldn't even see what he was doing properly. Still, he couldn't leave his family and his God undefended. Inari jumped onto his back and came to rest at the base of his neck "don't worry, I can see, so you can see" he said with reassurance and Sacre felt a smile tug to his lips. Yes, he had two friends to look out for him, why was he hesitating? 

Boldly, they charged forwards, trying to flank the evil monster and attempting to find an opening in the chaos of attacks. His young kitsune made a fox like sound as loud as she could, loud enough for Sacre to hear though it was doubtful many others could, but it gave her confidence all the same. After that Sacre was unsure what happened as Ríona released her whip like weapon that sparked from her tails and the kitsune darted towards the croc to try land a shot on it’s back. Meanwhile, Sacre, with the help of Inari, made an attempt to deprive it of strength using his blood leaching magic, an ability he didn’t use often and when he did it still felt wrong. Even if it was to protect those he loved. 

Team Sun God

Riona, the kitsune, attempts to use her electric tails on the crocodile whilst Sacre uses his magic with the help of Inari.
Sacre has GLL!! He has the sight of a mole :| So basically he can detect movements and tell light from dark but not colour.
:: [ Magic: DarkxWater | Can slowly leach blood from other's body, leaving them dehydrated, anemic and weak ]
:: [ Restrictions | Causes the effect of sweating blood; power only lasts for 30 seconds, weakening opponent ]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Sacre - 09-27-2015, 10:19 AM