the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical

The loud one said to do the thing, so here I am, doing the thing. (The loud one being Ampere, and the thing being ... I don't know, my job I guess)

Oh look. There she is.

I'm sort of annoyed already. How great would it have been to see her showing up, huh? As if I had been here the whole time, just fightin' baddies and kicking ass? Oh well. Better late than never I suppose. Especially if this gets me out of another one of her little life-lesson soap box rant.

"Companions have lives too. Do your job. Take a bath"

I mean really - It's all so tired sounding. Girl needs to get laid.

But anyways. Here we are - and WHAT IN THE DICK IS THAT.

Mentally I scream into Princess' mind, indicating that we should both get the dick out of the immediate area. Lots of pegs are in the air and now I see why. THERE'S A BIG FUCKING HALF-INVISIBLE DINOSAUR DICK JUST TROLLOPSING AROUND.

This is not what I signed up for when I became a warrior (actually, #1 I didn't even sign up. Fire balls just ... did it, since he didn't think I should be wandering out with my parents. But obviously I am old enough to make my own decisions. See? Competency proved - I know enough to run away from fucking draconian monsters.)

"Oh hey---" I shout casually towards Ampere, smoothing out my panicked strides into something more athletic. For all she knows, Princess and I are just here doing laps for exercise - you know, warrior-shit; definitely not trying to stick it to her. I try to dodge the invisible tail that I know must be attached to the visible gut of the creature. I can feel the red thing growing inside of my belly. It has become more prominent and obvious after I was thrown into that weird warped bubble thing - and now my explosions are even stronger. Pfff. No wonder hot-balls made me a warrior. I kick ass at this - just watch.

"Common Princess, lets knock this dragon-dick into outerspace." With his tongue lolling from his mouth, Princess nods and agrees. 

"HEY DRAGON TITS." I shout loudly amidst the chaos, putting on the breaks and grinding to a halt. I focus my attention on the space just below the creature's belly. Something explodes in my mind as I shoot a massive explosion forward. At the same time, Princess calls down hellfire from the skies, trying to limit it right above the creature. But, he's still sort of a pup, so he gets brownie marks for trying, regardless of how it turns out.

Don't worry guys. Shida is here now.

TEAM SUNNY. (aka team SUCK IT AMPERE. - mentions Amp quite a bit)

Shida tries to explode the area under the monster and princess rains hellfire down from the skies. 

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Shida - 09-27-2015, 10:38 AM