the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli

tiamat</style>
we run like a river runs to the sea</style>

Her bones are singing—with every step that the blue mare takes, she feels as though she is gliding, the weight of her muscles little more than feathers as she prances and frolics through the pristine mirage of the Flats. The conversations of the people, now clumped together in their own musings, rises above each cluster in twirling, pulsating streamers of ribbon. She sees their words rather than hears them, understanding coming only in their bright and animated colors—vibrant yellows, pinks, and greens—all happy and blissful in the reflection of the ocean mare’s own joyous rapture.

There shall be no bloodshed on this day.

The words keep echoing through her thoughts, her soul, feeding the euphoria that has lifted her spirits and buoyed her once heavy-laden mind. What wonder and joy such a promise can bring! She laughs and dances with the ribbons as they entwine about her, kissing her legs and giggling against her skin, not imagining that anything could possibly darken the brightness of her elation.

And—then—suddenly—painfully—mournfully—it is over.

“NO.”

The Sun God’s broad voice booms out across the shallow waters, the single word ripping through her dancing symphony like a jagged knife, haphazardly cutting the vibrant streamers and ribbons with a blackening, overwhelming, gash of black. “What—?” The ocean mare gasps in alarm, her white eyes widening as she glances about, her attention falling in the direction where the noble deity stands. Already it has begun…already the light has been smothered, vanished…already the butcher has sharpened his knife, and her heart cries out for those who throw themselves so recklessly into the path of his blade.

Flames are pouring and bodies are thrashing about, focusing on yet another foreign God (bringer of shadows and death). Tiamat nearly crumbles where she stands, slender body swaying and her gaze blotted and blurry from the thick, dark slime that begins to trickle down her cheeks. “Not again,” she cries, a breath, a sob—a plea. Why must this hate and violence be brought upon them again?

The young mare likely would have stood there, frozen in her horror and seized by her distress, surrounded by the sinister thrashing of red, black, and purple—the sounds of war, the cries of pain—but there is something that manages to rouse her attention. A mare stands in the middle of it all, wandering confused and frail and foolish, placing herself into the worst of the fray. “Oh no—! Tiamat exclaims before she wills herself to move, blinking against her infected gaze to see someone trying to help her, leaving her, and suddenly the blue mare can’t reach her fast enough.

She thinks little then of her own wellbeing—throwing herself just as frantically into the mass of struggling bodies and writhing, dark colors. Tiamat’s only, driving thought is get the stranger out, get her to safety and—perhaps—spare one more from this terrible bloodshed. “Please, you must move!” She urges the gray stranger, saving only a passing thought for the peculiarity of her head-wings, too caught now in the bustle and clamor of battle. “Perhaps you can guide her other side,” Tiamat looks to the white tiger, assuming it is someone’s companion and hoping it can understand her, pressing herself then to the mare’s side and encouraging her out of the grisly masses.

notes; TEAM SUN GOD (doesn't officially take sides)
Sees @Evaneska wandering into the middle of the battle and flings herself into the fray, hoping to encourage her out of the worst of the violence. @Ciceron for interaction with Kiara.
Has GLL - sees sounds in ribbons of color.
“Speech.”

credit
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Tiamat - 09-27-2015, 11:41 AM